Motorcycle Forum banner

FS- 1998 Honda Nighthawk 750 CB750 Annapolis, MD *SOLD*

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  dwnthehatch 
#1 · (Edited)
I purchased this bike in May from a 77 year old gentleman who lives on a country Club on Marylands Eastern Shore. At the time of purchase it had about 2,400 miles on it. It was always garaged and extremely clean. He sold it since he wanted a lighter bike that is easier on his knees. I paid a premium for the bike but it figured was well worth it. Since I purchased the bike I added two new tires to replace the 9 year old originals, added an oem centerstand, oem backrest, Deka glass mat maintenance free battery, and a National Cycles F16 touring flyscreen. The bike now has a little over 3500 miles on it and I still ride it weekly. I'm asking $2800 for the bike which is below blue book of a stock nighthawk with 45,000 miles on it. It has over $400 on accessories and over $300 in new parts. The bike is garaged in Annapolis Maryland. I have the clean lien free title in hand. No test rides unless you place the cash in my hand. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.