Motorcycle Forum banner

Honda Guy

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Pinhy 
#1 ·
Picking-up a new C50 Limited next week haveing back rest and passanger floor boards put on always owned Honda's this is my first Suzuki it looks sharpand on paper sounds a hell of a lot better then the Honda 750 Or 1100 I was looking at hope it's as good asyou guys make it sound. See you on the road soon

#3 ·
You will love the C50. My previous bikes were Honda's. I down sized from a Wing and I love every minute I spend on the bike.
ZukiDudeitist will get you. Your bank account will shrink to nothing, your credit cards will be maxed. It starts small like a backrest, then bling and more bling.
You will also find the more you ride that C50 the bigger the grin gets.
So enjoy.

#7 ·
Welcome and congrats. I've had my C50 Limited for about 3 months now and just can't seem to get off of it. The wife loves it, the friends are jealous and I'm smiling all the time. The bike rides great 2 up and has no problem keeping up with anything out there. My only problem is what to buy next.

Big Iron

#8 ·
Congrats on the new ride. I have a Honda Rebel And Suzuki S50 and love them both. Comes down to the right tool for the right job. Got the S50 for 2up riding and the occasional speed fix. Use the Rebel for running around town and when i don't feel like spending millions of $$$ for gas. i pretty much have the best of all worlds now. Life is sweet!

#12 ·
Mlewis6206 said:
this is my first Suzuki it looks sharpand on paper sounds a hell of a lot better then the Honda 750 Or 1100 I was looking at hope it's as good asyou guys make it sound. See you on the road soon
There is nothing wrong with the 1100, I chose it over the C50. It was a very tough choice but I have no regrets. Congratulations on your new bike. You made an excellent choice and welcome to the forum. Even though I own a Honda I like to hang with this great group of fellow riders.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.