Motorcycle Forum banner

Suzuki Spray Wax??

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  PENJO 
#1 ·
#8 ·
I use Mother's Show Shine spray. It's quite easy spray it on wipe off and go over the painted surface with a clean cloth. This is something used by many at auto shows as it makes for a quick and easy shine in about 2 minutes. It works great and even shines the chromed parts.

#9 ·
Newbie Rider said:
Anyone used this? I was surprised to see that it's supposed to be good for any surface (painted, metal, plastic, glass....). Almost too good to be true..and less than 4 bucks a can.

Thoughts?

http://www.boulevardsuzuki.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=99
I presently use both, this Boulevard and the Honda Magic Shine??? I bought this one and another friend had already bought the Honda one. Well the outcome for us is that this one works very nice mostly on the painted parts. It shines the chrome very nicely too. I got it by recommendation of the dealer where i bought my bikes. My buddy, who keeps his bike at the same storage I do, bought the Honda stuff. I find that the Honda works the opposite, better on the chrome than on the painted parts.
So in the end it is what we do. Boulevard for tank and frame covers and Honda for the chrome parts.
Truth is that it is like this because we have both of them. If I had either one only then it was that one only and that's it. They are both very good products that will not demage your paint finish or your chrome parts. I also bought the Mother stuff to shine the rims in my C90T. It works fine as well. Just a pain in the *$$ to do. I do not have a roller and the space is very tight to reach because of the fenders and all the stuff the bike has. I just consider it as pain of joy from the toys.
Keep your stuff it works fine. If you read the labels you may find that most of them have just about the same stuff. Neither Suzuki nor Honda produce these things. Just another label to get our money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.