Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    In Training
    My Bike(s)
    Grey M50

New K-Drive Saddlebags

Here are some pics of the bike with and without the bags. I really like them and the sleek look. I really enjoy the ability to actually carry some stuff with me and not having to pack it all into a tank bag. Now I have someplace to carry gear for the Blue Ridge Parkway trip!
    06 Grey M50, Alley Cat Shield, Floorboards, Lowered 2", Corbin Dual Tour, BlazinBlue's Light Mod, Tornado Air Kit, Jardine 2:1, Cobra FI2000R,Forward Controls
    "Hey, Watch This!"

2. MotorcycleForums.net is the original Motorcycle Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Fender Buffer
    My Bike(s)
    2005 Red M50
    okay, I've clicked all over your message, and nothing comes up as a link for pics....forget something?

U.B's LoveChild
    My Bike(s)
    Marble Blue and Black M50ZD; Copper '03 SV650S
    Quote Originally Posted by Petcop
    okay, I've clicked all over your message, and nothing comes up as a link for pics....forget something?
    Hmmmm... Ummmm... Hmmmm... Oh wait, +1!
    My Babies... uhh... err... bikes

"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading." ~ Henny Youngman
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." ~ Benjamin Franklin

In Training
    My Bike(s)
    Grey M50
    sorry, I'm having trouble getting the pics loaded. I keep getting "There is problem with the Motorcycle Journal database...." I'll keep trying!
    06 Grey M50, Alley Cat Shield, Floorboards, Lowered 2", Corbin Dual Tour, BlazinBlue's Light Mod, Tornado Air Kit, Jardine 2:1, Cobra FI2000R,Forward Controls
    "Hey, Watch This!"

U.B's LoveChild
    My Bike(s)
    2007 Buell XB12sTT, 2005 M50, 1970 TC120
    sure blame it on the database...
    j/k

good luck I'd like to see 'em
    RED M50 - 2005

"only a motorcycle rider understands why a dog hangs its head out the window"

My Toys

Kickstand Operator
    My Bike(s)
    '02 dyna fxdx; was a black M50
    i'd like to see how they look on the bike too. i saw some online. i like the style and the quick release system it comes with..... but 450 bones!? ouch.

has anybody heard anything about those willie & max slant bags? The price seems more in tune to my Ramen and government cheese lifestyle.
    I have no idea what you're talking about....

..so here's a bunny with a pancake on its head.

U.B's LoveChild
    My Bike(s)
    Marble Blue and Black M50ZD; Copper '03 SV650S
    MMMMMMM... Government cheese.
    My Babies... uhh... err... bikes

"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading." ~ Henny Youngman
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." ~ Benjamin Franklin

U.B's LoveChild
    My Bike(s)
    2007 Buell XB12sTT, 2005 M50, 1970 TC120
    not to thread jack, but while we are waiting on pics...

anyone seen and hard bags for our bikes, or at least something that can be fit?
    RED M50 - 2005

"only a motorcycle rider understands why a dog hangs its head out the window"

My Toys

In Training
    My Bike(s)
    2006 Blue M50
    they go for 360 plus shipping is free here K-Drive Click & Lock Saddlebag System

Fender Buffer
    My Bike(s)
    2005 Red M50
    I finally installed my bags onto Easy brackets last night...I have the River Road windswept...now that they're on the bike, I don't like the looks...hahaha...hence the Easy brackets, so I only have to have them on the bike when I need storage...most of the time I think I'll rely on the tank bag.

Sit speling cheker
    My Bike(s)
    '05 Anniversary Edition VMax #1878/ 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeB
    they go for 360 plus shipping is free here K-Drive Click & Lock Saddlebag System
    Thanks for the link JoeB.
    Coincidentally, I was inquiring about these today at my stealer while getting a service. He qouted me $600+ CAD! Hadn't yet looked online. This price is alot more encouraging. Even with having to pay for shipping, I'm still way ahead. Thanks again mang.
    Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength.

SuperTrapp Exhaust

Ditch Magnet
    My Bike(s)
    Suzuki Boulevard C50
    Atlas. Mine should be with the stealer next week. Twelve weeks so far for the importer to get them in, the first lot were for a Marauder and had to be sent back, different brackets. $600Aus from the stealer, but my experience with the first lot makes me a bit cautious about buying them online. The USA guys should be glad to get them for the price that they do.

Sit speling cheker
    My Bike(s)
    '05 Anniversary Edition VMax #1878/ 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by aussierider
    Atlas. Mine should be with the stealer next week. Twelve weeks so far for the importer to get them in, the first lot were for a Marauder and had to be sent back, different brackets. $600Aus from the stealer, but my experience with the first lot makes me a bit cautious about buying them online. The USA guys should be glad to get them for the price that they do.
    Point well taken Aus. Curious who you used the first time. Was it from a well known supplier with a good track record? Post the name of the nasty varment so the rest of us can stay away.
    Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength.

SuperTrapp Exhaust

M-J Master Poster
    My Bike(s)
    M50
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeB
    Now those look sharp

In Training
    My Bike(s)
    Grey M50

Still can't load pics

I can't get the pics to load. Does anyone have someplace to post them? I can e-mail them to you, just PM me.
    "Hey, Watch This!"

Ads