Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 276 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    In Training
    My Bike(s)
    2007 Suzuki M50
    Ordered a new Mustang seat and some Saddlemen saddlebags for my baby today. Went for a short ride around town. Wish my mesh jacket would get here to help with the heat and humidity.

2. MotorcycleForums.net is the original Motorcycle Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Handlebar Consultant
    My Bike(s)
    '08 Suzuki Bandit S
    I made mad love to mine, will do same tommorow.
    M50 SOLD

2008 Bandit 1250 S
    Full Farings
    GIVI top and side cases
    MRA VarioTouringScreen
    Oxford heated grips
    Pilot road 2's
    Garmin Zumo 550
    GIpro w-ATRE
    PIAA HID HEADLIGHT
    PIAA HID fork mounted driving lights
    CORBIN SEAT
    DALES STAGE 2

In Training
    My Bike(s)
    2007 Suzuki M50
    I made mad love to mine, will do same tommorow.
    LOL. You may need to get out of the house more often and find a mate of some variety. My wife knows I love that bike, but if it is a choice between her tight little figure and the bike, she is winning hands down every time. I do have my own little wife/bike fantasy, but so far she is having none of that either. Something about spending eternity in a pit of fire when I brought it up to her.

Fifth gear streak
    My Bike(s)
    2009 Suzuki M90
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotform View Post
    LOL. You may need to get out of the house more often and find a mate of some variety. My wife knows I love that bike, but if it is a choice between her tight little figure and the bike, she is winning hands down every time. I do have my own little wife/bike fantasy, but so far she is having none of that either. Something about spending eternity in a pit of fire when I brought it up to her.
    If Moma's not happy, nobody's happy...lol

Fender Buffer
    My Bike(s)
    2007 Suzuki M50 Limited
    I only got to think about mine today - kinda hard to carry bowling balls on the back of a bike. I did check the tracking of my K&N Filter and it will be here tomorrow.
    M50 Secret Hideaway - For M50 Owners, By M50 Owners!!!

Moderators ________ (Fill in Blank)

2007 M50 Limited (Gray with Tribal Flames)
    Vance and Hines StraightShots
    Cobra FI2000R (because some friends said I needed it)
    Irate Customs Radiator Cover.
    K&N Filter (SU-8005) purchase from K&N Directly
    Street Shield EX - from aeagles
    Trying to get to 10,000 views Please help by watching and getting your friends to check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxql8S47cIw
    Loud Pipes Save Lives!

Fifth gear streak
    My Bike(s)
    2009 Suzuki M90
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoJPizzle View Post
    I only got to think about mine today - kinda hard to carry bowling balls on the back of a bike. I did check the tracking of my K&N Filter and it will be here tomorrow.
    Please let us know, what you think of the K&N

Seat Tester
    My Bike(s)
    2006 Blue M50
    Installed new seat, replaced broken clutch handle, re-worked GPS mount, dusted it off, went out with Bro-in-law (he has Triumph Speedmaster) down the parkway and stopped at Wendy's for a frosty, parked it for the night and smiled as I walked in from the garage.

I just got lost in thought... It was unfamiliar territory

Help me make a dollar, please click this link.
    http://tinyurl.com/6gaua9
    It's Free and won't cost you anything!

Current: Garmin Quest GPS, Saddlemen Explorer seat, Sissy Bar, Luggage rack, Tank cover, Sik-lite blue LED's, Skull license plate bolts, SpitFire windshield, Tourmaster Sissybar bag, Gremlin Bell, Chrome Tank Trim, Pro Burner Halogen driving lights.

Upcoming: Grips, throttle lock, Floorboards, Highway pegs. more??

TurtleWax Taster
    My Bike(s)
    2008 Suzuki Boulevard M50
    Busy day
    Taught my self how to read wiring diagrams, Rewired my homemade light bar, hooked up an Auto Switch, works great and removed the excess wires and switch from the system, cleaning up the rats nest under the seat. Video of operation Hold the pass button until the light flashes, and let go, on goes the lights, repeat to turn off, no more dead batteries from leaving the bar on. Washed, oiled the bike, polished the chrome. Bought supplies to debadge/sticker, but thats tomorrows project..
    Last edited by Trigger1985; 07-11-2008 at 12:54 AM.

Just Won't Go Away !
    Quote Originally Posted by cardude720 View Post
    can you feel a difference in power with the pipes installed?
    Yes definetly. I also have the Cobra FI2000r fuel processor as well. Bike is more responsive, quicker roll on throttle power and high end speed power. Very happy with the add on improvement.

Kickstand Operator
    My Bike(s)
    06 m50 gray
    Looked inside the garage to see it is still under the cover. Haven't been able to ride, recovering from back surgery.
    06 M50 Gray Debadged Drilled Pipes Batwing Fairing With 7" Windshield & LED Lights Fehling Backrest/Rack Cortech Tailbag + Cortech Sportbags 1'' Risers Clear T/S Lenses Garage Made Throttle Lock Hi-way Bars TOTALED 09-30-10

My Bike(s)
    suzuki m50 2008
    Road mine about an hour trip to my friends shop and installed the alarms system for it..while there we put on led lights for the fun of it and fabed a metal strip for the back fender for when I go solo...pics should be up tomorrow...

M-J Lifetime Achievement Award
    My Bike(s)
    '11 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
    Took it in for it's 7500 mile service. Should have put the windshield on because they cleaned the bike up nice after they were done. Now it's going to look off with how dirty it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Handy
    Sometimes I think I'd be better off dead. No, wait, not me, you.
    Loud pipes and other myths.
    R.I.P. Gregory Brewer 01/31/51-07/01/12

Want's A New Title
    My Bike(s)
    2012 Yamaha XT 250 (dual sport)
    Got to ride to work every day this week...and with it an hour each way through some nice horse country...it's not too shabby.

I haven't cleaned her or anything, but she still looks great. Got gas last night, she took a whole $10...thirsty little girl that she is.

I tried taking off the back seat last night, again. While I do love the look, I find that I miss the seat being there....and yeah it's probably because my backside is so large.

I finally got to see what the good Doctor was talking about when he rated the Bridgestones the way he did.

On the way in this morning I was taking a left off a highway and was going a bit faster than I should have, so I hit the brakes a little harder than normal. And for the first time the rear tire skidded (a pretty long way), which is something I wasn't able to do with the IRC's I had before (except when they went bald).

So, I'm guessing my riding style is a bit more aggressive than I had initially thought & after I chew these tires up I'll probably have to spring for the better ones.

Want's A New Title
    My Bike(s)
    2006 grey suzuki M50 /2009 KLR 650
    changed my oil yesterday... wow... it was real sludge
    need to go pickup an air filter today...

oh.. and rode around for about 250km

Newfoundland Bound 2012 | Three corners of the USA 2010 | From ottawa, to utah, through the arctic circle 2009 | Trip out east coast Canada 2008

2009 Kawasaki KLR 650 called Beast and 2006 Suzuki M50 to be reborn M50 Service Manual
    Quote Originally Posted by omegajim View Post
    "we, the few, the proud, the motorcyclists of the world, refuse to sit down in comfort, insulated from the environment, and run the gauntlet of life with a front row seat. And we wouldn't want it any other way." Jim

In Training
    My Bike(s)
    '08 M50 Black & Yellow
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyo View Post
    Looked inside the garage to see it is still under the cover. Haven't been able to ride, recovering from back surgery.
    You and I are in the same boat my friend. I am...about 6 weeks out and it's still a bad idea for me to ride (course I was riding 1 week after for about 3 weeks and that set me back )...

Ads