Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 276 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 4134
    Fifth gear streak
    My Bike(s)
    2011 Victory Cross Roads
    Good to hear from you DJ and that you are still out there on two wheels. I recently moved to a larger bike as well but still have the M50 and have to second what you say about it. I was going to keep my 50 as a second bike but between a new bike and other hobbys I just don't think I'll have time to ride it so probably will be putting it up for sale in a few months.

2. MotorcycleForums.net is the original Motorcycle Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

M-J Master Poster
    My Bike(s)
    Vulcan 2000
    Howdy, TNM50. How are you liking your Victory Cross Roads? Nice bikes. Love the 6th gear. Tons of torque.

On your 50 how much difference does the 200mm tire make on rpms at say 70mph?

Fifth gear streak
    My Bike(s)
    2011 Victory Cross Roads
    DJ, I am really liking the Victory XR. It is a huge bike but doesn't ride like one and plenty of torque and still get in the low 40's for gas mileage. When I bought my M50 back in early 2009 it had the 200 Metz on it so I don't have any thing else to compare it to. I've put over 11K miles on it and the thing still has plenty of tread, can't kill it but it is getting a little slick from the rubber getting hard. If I keep my M I will go back to the stock rear tire size, the 200 really hurts the handling of the bike. I didn't realize how much till I got my victory because it will out handle my M on the twisties.

Third gear and cruising
    My Bike(s)
    99 Suzuki Marauder

Re: What did you do to your M50 today?

Oil change and stored her away. To cold out, and time for a new chain. Since I don't have the money for a chain, into hibernation she goes.

uploadfromtaptalk1357159544066.jpg

Sent by middle finger express

My Bike(s)
    2008 Suzuki M50
    Vance & Hines twin slash staggereds and 2 inch handlebar risers. Street is still snow packed (love Colorado), can't get the bike out and ride.

Seat Tester
    My Bike(s)
    07 M50
    Quote Originally Posted by evilfreed View Post
    Vance & Hines twin slash staggereds and 2 inch handlebar risers. Street is still snow packed (love Colorado), can't get the bike out and ride.
    did u go with the black ones or the chrome? either way they are some nice looking pipes

down here in the springs the snow its almost gone already ^_^

My Bike(s)
    2008 Suzuki M50
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltap View Post
    did u go with the black ones or the chrome? either way they are some nice looking pipes

down here in the springs the snow its almost gone already ^_^

Went with Chrome. Liked both but to me the chrome really pops.

Fifth gear streak
    My Bike(s)
    2011 Victory Cross Roads
    Took my JK forwards off today. Figured it would be easier to sell the bike with the controls in the stock position. Took it for a spin to check my brakes and instantly missed the forwards, best mod for the M50 IMO.

Where Am I ?
    My Bike(s)
    2007 M50
    Took the cover off and gave it a quick clean. Put the cover back on and went to shovel 10'' of snow off the drive

TMN50, interested in selling the JK?

Fifth gear streak
    My Bike(s)
    2011 Victory Cross Roads
    TowGuy, yes I will be selling them but not till I get the bike sold. I am not pressed to sell my M and I am not going to take any low offers so I might not get it sold this spring. If I don't then I will be putting the forwards back on and ride it the rest of the year. I am leaving the windshield and sissybar on it but the few other extras I have I will post on here before I go to $bay.

Where Am I ?
    My Bike(s)
    2007 M50
    Found a JK local to me and went and grabbed it. Can't go wrong for $50. Installed them and my H.I.D kit just arrived. Going to install that tonight and order the intergrated tail kit and filler panel.

Clutch Cadet
    My Bike(s)
    2008 Suzuki M50
    Looked at it. Looked at my 1400 basket case. Looked back. Wished I could get the torque of the 1400 into the frame of the 800 (or out of the 800's engine). The M sure does look nice, but it's got no shine like my 1400. Eventually it'll turn into a rat bike or a streetfighter variant. That's just the way these little 800's go. Maybe, just maybe, mine will end up dipped in chrome. Wouldn't that be a hoot!?!

Here's where I am on the 1400, so no one thinks I'm terribly crazy:

Last edited by Pheonix; 01-15-2013 at 03:23 PM.
    2k8 SE, 2k5 Red Parts, Mustang Vintage Wide Seat, Suzuki OEM Passenger Floorboards, 28" Drag Bars, Ken's 1" Spacers, 2nd Gen Chin Spoiler, Undertail Eliminator Kit, Relocated Turn Signals and Tag, Morton's Violators, K&N Drop In, PC-V retrofit, De-Paired, Custom Headlight, Blacking out the Chrome, Found better brakes - just have to get them on!!!

Fifth gear streak
    My Bike(s)
    2011 Victory Cross Roads
    You got quite a project going on there Pheonix! I have to agree with you on the 800's. They will do anything you ask of them except give you the extra power that most end up craving. It is going to hurt to sell mine (if I can find a buyer) but I don't hardly have the time to ride one bike much less two of them and need the extra room in my garage. I've mentioned this before in other threads but there has been many a time riding with my buddies when we are pulled over that people have come up to my little M50 and said I had the best looking bike of the group. I don't get near the compliments from my Vic as I do my M50 and I think that says alot about the design of these motorcycles.

Third gear and cruising
    My Bike(s)
    99 Suzuki Marauder

Re: What did you do to your M50 today?

Ordered spacer Jim's forward control setup today. Riding pants, and license plate tabs. Soon I'll be ready for spring!

Sent by middle finger express

Baft Dastard
    My Bike(s)
    M800 Intruder (M50 Boulevard)
    I sold mine.

Unfortunately I'm gonna be on 3 wheels for a couple more years yet...

When God rides, he rides in Scotland. I know this for a fact, because people often confuse him with me..!!

Ads