Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 275 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Fender Buffer
    My Bike(s)
    2007 Suzuki M50 Limited
    rode home after work today - the K&N filter didnt pose too promising at first. But as soon as I got out the parking lot and onto the road. It was a pretty good difference. The little pops I had seem to go away, it was a smooth ride and atleast two times I was surprised at how it reacted in shift points between 3rd and 4th and 4th and 5th. Pretty good change, not too crazy but I think Im gonna get some major gas mileage out of this deal too.
    M50 Secret Hideaway - For M50 Owners, By M50 Owners!!!

Moderators ________ (Fill in Blank)

2007 M50 Limited (Gray with Tribal Flames)
    Vance and Hines StraightShots
    Cobra FI2000R (because some friends said I needed it)
    Irate Customs Radiator Cover.
    K&N Filter (SU-8005) purchase from K&N Directly
    Street Shield EX - from aeagles
    Trying to get to 10,000 views Please help by watching and getting your friends to check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxql8S47cIw
    Loud Pipes Save Lives!

2. MotorcycleForums.net is the original Motorcycle Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

U.B's LoveChild
    My Bike(s)
    Black 2007 Suzuki M50 and Red 2005 V-Max 20th Anniversary Edition #886
    some guy in a parkinglot told me I had a ''nice sounding machine'' and asked if it was a harley. I ordered cobra saddlebag supports from cycle gear (i want saddlebags for school since backpack makes my back sweaty and nasty)... that was this morning but it looks like its gunna rain here so I'm forced to take my convertible since I have a roof just in case

Want's A New Title
    My Bike(s)
    2006 grey suzuki M50 /2009 KLR 650
    Quote Originally Posted by cardude720 View Post
    some guy in a parkinglot told me I had a ''nice sounding machine'' and asked if it was a harley. I ordered cobra saddlebag supports from cycle gear (i want saddlebags for school since backpack makes my back sweaty and nasty)... that was this morning but it looks like its gunna rain here so I'm forced to take my convertible since I have a roof just in case
    ahem.

Newfoundland Bound 2012 | Three corners of the USA 2010 | From ottawa, to utah, through the arctic circle 2009 | Trip out east coast Canada 2008

2009 Kawasaki KLR 650 called Beast and 2006 Suzuki M50 to be reborn M50 Service Manual
    Quote Originally Posted by omegajim View Post
    "we, the few, the proud, the motorcyclists of the world, refuse to sit down in comfort, insulated from the environment, and run the gauntlet of life with a front row seat. And we wouldn't want it any other way." Jim

My Bike(s)
    2007 M50
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinhead78 View Post
    Where in Ohio do you live?

West OHIO, about hour north of DAYTON along I-75. Looks like your around CLEVELAND, probably 3 hours from me.

U.B's LoveChild
    My Bike(s)
    ahem. It's really a win-win situation for me.

My Bike(s)
    2007 suzuki M50
    Rode mine to work. Really like the stock pipes now that I debaffled them. Thinking now about demickeying it.

TurtleWax Taster
    My Bike(s)
    2008 Suzuki Boulevard M50
    It was another busy day. Went to the stealer and picked up my OEM engine guard, now I need pegs, cost 99 bucks, they are really good price wise on parts, but thats it. Installed it, did a full debadge and I started hand tooling a piece of leather with some cross hairs, don't think its going to show up though on the black leather, if not I'll paint it with blue enamel. Thinking of painting some black cross hairs on the side of the tank now that there is no badge.. Found out that out can't switch the left and right passenger pegs to give passenger extra room on a 2008... exhaust gets in the way. Also fixed the damage i did to the frame paint changing the oil.. my ISO grips should be here tomorrow..
    2008 Suzuki M50 Custom Painted Satin Black an Sublime Green, OEM Engine Guard, MJ limited Risers, home brew light bar with driving lights, debadged, Küryakyn ISO flame grips, drag specialties clamp on highway pegs, custom crosshair radiator cover, lowered two inches with a set of stock pipes painted black and debaffled, demickeyed and chopped.
    In storage-Küryakyn XL saddlebags, Spitfire Windshield, Sissy bar/back rest, hand tooled sissybar pad cover,

In Training
    My Bike(s)
    2008 M50 Black and Grey
    Picked up bike from her 600 mile maintenance. Also picked up an OEM backrest .... got if for the price listed on oneidasuzuki after I showed them the price.

Installed it and the wife loves it.

Puddle Runner
    My Bike(s)
    Suzuki Boulevard M50
    Rode to work today. I missed her for sure. It was nice to get on the open road and open her up, I LOVE THIS BIKE! Can't wait to hear the results of the new K&N filter and how it does. Wanting to either mod a factory air cleaner cover or get a black hypercharger,decisions, decisions!

Leaned over, knee down
    My Bike(s)
    05 Mean Streak
    Got up early and washed. Went inside and turned on the Weather Channel, and they were calling for rain... So I drove the gas drinking Dodge to work...
    Mean Streak: Vance&Hines Big Shots, Mustang Vintage Sport Seat, Kuryakan Iso Grips, Iso Pegs, Custom World Highway Pegs, Cobra Mini Sissy Bar.

M50: Vance&Hines Cruzers, Debadged, Delumped (Seat) SOLD

Want's A New Title
    My Bike(s)
    2006 grey suzuki M50 /2009 KLR 650
    [QUOTE=cardude720;472539]ahem. It's really a win-win situation for me.
    QUOTE]

hah... nice

Newfoundland Bound 2012 | Three corners of the USA 2010 | From ottawa, to utah, through the arctic circle 2009 | Trip out east coast Canada 2008

2009 Kawasaki KLR 650 called Beast and 2006 Suzuki M50 to be reborn M50 Service Manual
    Quote Originally Posted by omegajim View Post
    "we, the few, the proud, the motorcyclists of the world, refuse to sit down in comfort, insulated from the environment, and run the gauntlet of life with a front row seat. And we wouldn't want it any other way." Jim

Puddle Runner
    My Bike(s)
    m50
    I installed a backrest and rack last night . took it for ride and got my hair cut came home took the hhr to sams and lowes we got some landscape lights put them out now it time for a beer
    2007 m50,debaged ,hellcat windshield,bags,carbon tank trim,hopnel tank bib,oem mini floor boards, k&n filter,1of10 custom made lightbar,hella driving lights with autoswitch,kuryakyn iso grips with baron bullet bar ends, river road saddlebags,backrest and luggage rack, mustang vintage wide seat

Ditch Magnet
    My Bike(s)
    2007 M50
    Was looking like rain when i left for work this afternoon, so drove the gas sucking put me in the poor house pickup. Looked at it in the garage before I left.
    I need my BOULEVARD fix

U.B's LoveChild
    My Bike(s)
    I just helped the old man install a NationalCycle Deflector DX on his '05 V-Max

Clunked into first gear
    My Bike(s)
    2009 Yamaha Raider
    disconnected the battery, as I am out of town on vactation for 12 days.
    2009 Yamaha Raven Raider
    *V&H Big Radius 2-1
    *Cobra Fi2000R O2
    *Krank Vent
    *Custom LED Intergrated Taillight
    *Kury Scythe Mirrors
    *Zombies

Ads