Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    M-J Member of the Month!!
    My Bike(s)
    2006 GSXR750
    Not exactly my style, but I like the way it looks.

2. MotorcycleForums.net is the original Motorcycle Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Third gear and cruising
    My Bike(s)
    2008 Victory Kingpin Premium
    Still dont get the entire blacked out thing but thats a personal preference.
    Other than that i think it looks awesome.Nice original look to it.
    Just needs more chrome!
    If your going to criticize someone you should walk a mile in their shoes,that way when you criticize them,your a mile away and you have their shoes.
    CURRENT:oem short backrest,oem saddlebag supports,tourmaster saddlebags,cobra fi2000r,v+h cruzers,mj limited riser spacers,runser machine skull radiator cover,weston graphics,mustang vintage wide w/driver backrest,kuryakyn ellipse mirrors,kuryakyn iso grips and large iso pegs
    NEXT IN LINE:,tornado air intake and whatever else I can spend my money on.

Puddle Runner
    My Bike(s)
    2008 Suzuki M50 Black
    1.think black forward controls instead of chrome.
    2.cut down rear fender to make it look different than a c50 fender.
    3.apes look out of place with lines of bike.

My Bike(s)
    murdered boulevard m50
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalbroccoli View Post
    Looks a little thrown together, but not terrible...kinda cool.

i'd like to know what you mean by thrown together. not that i care cause i put lot of time into it being i did everything myself. just curious.

Where Am I ?
    My Bike(s)
    2007 Suzuki M50 Limited
    To me it looks like you spent some time thinking about things, not what I'd call thrown together. The big apes aren't my thing, but I dig the vibe your bike gives off.

My Bike(s)
    murdered boulevard m50
    Quote Originally Posted by onebadfifty View Post
    To me it looks like you spent some time thinking about things, not what I'd call thrown together. The big apes aren't my thing, but I dig the vibe your bike gives off.
    thanks man. it did take along time. not to mention i was recovering from hip surgery and i'm only 26 years old. your right this was not a 2 hour job i've been thinking about this for years and when i had surgery i thought it was the perfect time cause i couldnt ride. guys who ride bikes with ape hangers are a different breed. you either hate them or love them. and i love them. im down with the old school rat rod look. i hate chrome. i don't think chrome says anything. flat black says f!@# off get out of my way. any other bike i own will have apes on it. i just wanted different. if anyone can show me one that looks like this i would like to see it. and the flow of this bike does not matter to me i dont ride for flow.
    Last edited by apehanger; 06-25-2009 at 09:16 PM.

Third gear and cruising
    My Bike(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by apehanger View Post
    i don't think chrome says anything. flat black says f!@# off get out of my way.
    wow is that what flat black says.i think chrome says"shiny"
    to each his own.i think the bike looks cool though.
    If your going to criticize someone you should walk a mile in their shoes,that way when you criticize them,your a mile away and you have their shoes.
    CURRENT:oem short backrest,oem saddlebag supports,tourmaster saddlebags,cobra fi2000r,v+h cruzers,mj limited riser spacers,runser machine skull radiator cover,weston graphics,mustang vintage wide w/driver backrest,kuryakyn ellipse mirrors,kuryakyn iso grips and large iso pegs

My Bike(s)
    murdered boulevard m50
    Quote Originally Posted by dr death View Post
    wow is that what flat black says.i think chrome says"shiny"
    to each his own.i think the bike looks cool though.

the way i ride it does. and your right to each his own. when i think of myself on a motorcycle i think simple. and flat black to me is simple no hard cleaning involved just hard riding.

My Bike(s)
    murdered boulevard m50
    Murdered out m50 with 17inch apehangers-apehangers.jpg i know i like the apehangers but i thought you guys would get a laugh out of this.

Seat Tester
    My Bike(s)
    2009 GSX650F
    Nice work man!

Not my style, but it looks wicked!

Where Am I ?
    My Bike(s)
    08 m50
    if you dont understand the flate black thing why speak,,and it used to be about riden now its about trailering your bike around i guess,, whatever!!!
    (let the crying begain)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Murdered out m50 with 17inch apehangers-0207090743a-1-.jpg   Murdered out m50 with 17inch apehangers-0606091711-1-.jpg   Murdered out m50 with 17inch apehangers-0607091058-1-.jpg   Murdered out m50 with 17inch apehangers-042108_08461-1-.jpg  

In Training
    Why is there always someone trying to start a heated battle? No crying here, the man asked for our opinions good or bad so we gave them. Just because you have a flat black bike doesn't mean that you should feel attacked. Oh and just for the record I do like the flat paint jobs, I think a flat rust/orange color would look nice.

Seat Tester
    My Bike(s)
    m800 uk(m50)
    Nice flat paint job,...apehangers aint my thing ,..love to have a ride though ,see how it feels ,....freaky i bet.....

Can Ride And Chew Gum
    My Bike(s)
    09 M90 Black, 11 Star Stryker
    Looks good other than I'm not a fan of the "Monkey Bars". Enjoy it!
    I just plan on doing everything twice when I start it and that way when it takes 3 times to get it right I'm only half as mad.

Third gear and cruising
    My Bike(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-stroke2 View Post
    if you dont understand the flate black thing why speak,,and it used to be about riden now its about trailering your bike around i guess,, whatever!!!
    (let the crying begain)
    ummmm,cuz he said to speak about the bike?
    What do you mean about trailering it?I ride the %%%% out of my bike.theres no trailering here.I live in the northeast and ride in the rain all the time cause if i didnt i would never get to ride.
    and theres no crying in motorcycling.

Ads