Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Just Won't Go Away !
    Quote Originally Posted by dr death View Post
    and theres no crying in motorcycling.
    ................listen to Tom people!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Murdered out m50 with 17inch apehangers-20league-20of-20their-20own.png  

2. MotorcycleForums.net is the original Motorcycle Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Leaned over, knee down
    My Bike(s)
    05 Mean Streak
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-stroke2 View Post
    if you dont understand the flate black thing why speak,,and it used to be about riden now its about trailering your bike around i guess,, whatever!!!
    (let the crying begain)
    Hey 2-stroke,
    When did you add the red accents to your flames? That looks awesome.

Wanna buy my M50 and do the same thing to it? lol
    Mean Streak: Vance&Hines Big Shots, Mustang Vintage Sport Seat, Kuryakan Iso Grips, Iso Pegs, Custom World Highway Pegs, Cobra Mini Sissy Bar.

M50: Vance&Hines Cruzers, Debadged, Delumped (Seat) SOLD

In Training
    My Bike(s)
    2007 M50
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-stroke2 View Post
    if you dont understand the flate black thing why speak,,and it used to be about riden now its about trailering your bike around i guess,, whatever!!!
    (let the crying begain)
    *cries*

Seriously though, who would trailer an M50 around?

Ditch Magnet
    My Bike(s)
    M50
    Nice looking ride, I like what you did with it. Hard work I'm sure but it does look sweet.

Wants Better Weather
    My Bike(s)
    Suzuki Boulevard M50
    great job.. i wonder if some nice white and red pinstriping would touch it all off.. defanatly close to a lead sled with the rear c50 fender.. also go ahead and paint the gas cap... and hit the controls as well... of course the controls look a little lonely.. but i snuck up on painting everything i did in black on my bike also.. over time your eye will catch what you should change.. but hell thats time ride the bike.. ive been waiting a month for a good turbo cartridge for mine... killen me... anyway two thumbs up Id ride next to you anyday... oh yea how do the forward controls feel im shortish.. 5'9 on the right day.. was thinking about some but maybe to much work to shift and relax for me?
    Last edited by The Dark Knight; 06-26-2009 at 02:58 PM.

My Bike(s)
    2008 C50
    The bike...beautiful man!! I was curious about that side mount license plate frame, I really want to get one similar for my C50 and wondered how/where did you run the wiring for it? Can you hide it pretty good? Is it lit with an LED and did you need to get like a load equalizer or anything to run it? Rock on!

Want's A New Title
    My Bike(s)
    2006 grey suzuki M50 /2009 KLR 650
    i like what you did with the bike, apes and fender and all that..

what i don't like about it... the speedo... looks out of place now

Newfoundland Bound 2012 | Three corners of the USA 2010 | From ottawa, to utah, through the arctic circle 2009 | Trip out east coast Canada 2008

2009 Kawasaki KLR 650 called Beast and 2006 Suzuki M50 to be reborn M50 Service Manual
    Quote Originally Posted by omegajim View Post
    "we, the few, the proud, the motorcyclists of the world, refuse to sit down in comfort, insulated from the environment, and run the gauntlet of life with a front row seat. And we wouldn't want it any other way." Jim

Ditch Magnet
    My Bike(s)
    boulevard m 50 limited

hey man

looks good except the apes never cared for them but other than that sharp bike but have u ever thought about drag bars they would look sweet with ur set up!

Sit speling cheker
    My Bike(s)
    2011 Victory Cross Roads
    I think it looks good and is definitely different. Mine is not black but I don't spend much time cleaning it either, I like riding it more.

M-J Lifetime Achievement Award
    My Bike(s)
    1980 Yamaha XS850 - being dismantled; 1999 Kawaski Concours
    nice lookin' right down to the sideways mount plate (which some state troopers don't like).

although I'm not sure how far I would want to drive with the handlebars that far up.
    Couldn't put "fail" across Lolo's picture, but she did come in 4th in the 100 m hurdles - still one heck of an effort.

Where Am I ?
    My Bike(s)
    2005 Suzuki Boulevard M50
    Looks good man. I'm diggin the apehangers.

Seat Tester
    My Bike(s)
    m800 intruder
    love the apes, i am thinkin of puttin 21" apes on iv got 16" at the moment, i also find i can do a lot more miles in a day with the apes as thay are so comfy and i dont get back ache with em,. atleast i know what thay look like in matt black now, as started to do mine slowly bit here bit there as time is short...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Murdered out m50 with 17inch apehangers-14062009165.jpg  

Love the bike. Gotta ask if you did the paint yourself or sent it to a shop. I want to murder out my bike real bad. Love the rear fender and the black rims. Great job!

My Bike(s)
    suzuki m50 2008
    I want to put some apes on my bike but could use some advice on where to get extended cables for my 08' M50, any pointers??

Kickstand Operator
    install straight risers , and it will look much better

Ads