Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    My Bike(s)
    06 suzuki boulivard m50

Here is my recent bobber project

Started out blue and completely stock. I painted it flat black, made a rear bobbed fender from a trailer fender, new handlebars , cobra pipes, new headlight, side mount license plate bracket and removed all unneeded body parts.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Superchadman; 03-21-2013 at 03:12 PM.

2. MotorcycleForums.net is the original Motorcycle Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Fifth gear streak
    My Bike(s)
    2011 Victory Cross Roads
    You may want to look into something to cover up the lower portion of the forks. If the exposed part gets dinged with rocks or bug splatter it could ruin your seals and you will start losing fork fluid.

Ditch Magnet
    My Bike(s)
    2007 VZ800 M50 Boulevard
    Dad & I just got back from the Suzuki New Zealand Boulevard Rally. 144 Boullies, 210 people, official ride was 402 km's from Mt Maunganui to New Plymouth. Dad & I travelled The Forgotten World Highway on our return. All up I did 1264 km's in 4 days.

Pic is just after the 16 km gravel section.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by kiwimunster; 03-25-2013 at 01:08 PM.
    "Beer is living proof God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin

2007 Suzuki Boulevard M50
    Johns 3.5" Forward Control Kit, Cooley's 2" risers, blacked out speedo cover, stage 1 exhaust de-baffle, Stebel Nautilus Compact 139 db Airhorn, Custom seats from McDonald Motor Trimmers - Tauranga, OEM backrest & luggage rack, Kentucky Drive Saddle Bags, San Remo Tail Bag, Leather Tool Roll (keep the first aid kit in there), NZ Blood key ring identifying me as AB-, clear indicator covers with amber bulbs, blue LED under tank & tank cover night lighting, BikeVis bullet LED positioning lights, Oxford Hot Grips, K&N drop in air filter, Oxford Magnetic Tank Bag, headlight upgrade to 6500k white bulb, BioLogic iPhone holder with modified car charge fitted, Givi Windscreen, Boss MC400 Audio system, Kuryakyn Skeleton Hand Mirrors - Black, Kuryakyn Swingwing Pegs, Vance & Hines Twin Staggered Slash Black

My Bike(s)
    2008 Suzuki Boulevard M50 Limited
    My work in progress.... John's Forward Controls, 2 1/2" lowering kit, Avon Spiked end air cushion grips, 6" Z bars, Scythe mirrors, de-baged, Matte black vinyl wrap.

Before:

So far:

Last edited by DemonHunter; 03-25-2013 at 11:53 PM.

Kickstand Operator
    My Bike(s)
    2007 M50 with lots of upgrades
    Reposting link to my M for the newbies, Long time no post, good to see guys like Phoenix and Cooley still around.
    Glassman Rides Again Photos by mrdandiaz | Photobucket

Got an Orange VTX 1300S now and a black VTX 1300R to go with the M but she is staying! Be Blessed all.

Clutch Cadet
    My Bike(s)
    2008 Suzuki M50
    Quote Originally Posted by Glassman View Post
    Reposting link to my M for the newbies, Long time no post, good to see guys like Phoenix and Cooley still around.

Got an Orange VTX 1300S now and a black VTX 1300R to go with the M but she is staying! Be Blessed all.
    I always got the nomenclature for the Hondas mixed up...which one is sporty looking and which one is the full-fendered version? Nice to see you've still got your M!
    2k8 SE, 2k5 Red Parts, Mustang Vintage Wide Seat, Suzuki OEM Passenger Floorboards, 28" Drag Bars, Ken's 1" Spacers, 2nd Gen Chin Spoiler, Undertail Eliminator Kit, Relocated Turn Signals and Tag, Morton's Violators, K&N Drop In, PC-V retrofit, De-Paired, Custom Headlight, Blacking out the Chrome, Found better brakes - just have to get them on!!!

Ditch Magnet
    My Bike(s)
    2005 M50
    Quote Originally Posted by Glassman View Post

What kind of speedo is that? Dig it.

Seat Tester
    Hey, you guys think this is a good buy? 2005 m50, 7000 miles, excellent condition, $3750.

I really love the look of this bike and it has that perfect mix of sport car look and cruiser. Is this bike comfortable for a normal rider and easy to operate? In the pic, it doesn't come with a passenger seat & sissy bar so could I put them on. I also see some frame on the side, I assume those are for saddlebags? Should I ask for a lower price or is it a fair price?

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/mcy/3708935915.html

3Fa3Md3J35Ka5J65M3d3u20673b1ebc0f18dd.jpg
    Last edited by JetFalcon; 04-03-2013 at 01:25 PM.

Supporting Member

My Bike(s)
    2013 M109R, 2007 M50
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFalcon View Post
    Hey, you guys think this is a good buy? 2005 m50, 7000 miles, excellent condition, $3750.

I really love the look of this bike and it has that perfect mix of sport car look and cruiser. Is this bike comfortable for a normal rider and easy to operate? In the pic, it doesn't come with a passenger seat & sissy bar so could I put them on. I also see some frame on the side, I assume those are for saddlebags? Should I ask for a lower price or is it a fair price?

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/mcy/3708935915.html

Attachment 28801

I paid less than that 2 years ago for my 2007 with similar miles, bags and pipes. It looks nice but that's high.
    As long as it's not them that has to pay, no one really minds the debt.

Clutch Cadet
    My Bike(s)
    2008 Suzuki M50
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFalcon View Post

I really love the look of this bike and it has that perfect mix of sport car look and cruiser. Is this bike comfortable for a normal rider and easy to operate? In the pic, it doesn't come with a passenger seat & sissy bar so could I put them on. I also see some frame on the side, I assume those are for saddlebags? Should I ask for a lower price or is it a fair price? 28801[/ATTACH]
    It does look clean but that's kinda high, as was pointed out. I'd maybe start low, if serious...around 2,700-2,800 cash in hand and be sure to point out the missing rear seat. They aren't hard to come by but they're pretty hard to lose, lol! Clean bikes still warrant a test ride. With it being an 05 I'd be leary of the final drive turning to dust on you...ask for any maintenance on it...if you don't get an answer, don't be afraid to walk away. How many miles are on it?
    2k8 SE, 2k5 Red Parts, Mustang Vintage Wide Seat, Suzuki OEM Passenger Floorboards, 28" Drag Bars, Ken's 1" Spacers, 2nd Gen Chin Spoiler, Undertail Eliminator Kit, Relocated Turn Signals and Tag, Morton's Violators, K&N Drop In, PC-V retrofit, De-Paired, Custom Headlight, Blacking out the Chrome, Found better brakes - just have to get them on!!!

Seat Tester
    BTW, what is the difference between Suzuki M50 vs C50.

I have ridden passenger on a C50 with another guy who owned one, I asked him for a ride. It's a big bike and two big guys were able to ride on it no problem. Just wondering how the M50 compares.

If I'm gonna go with a cruiser, I'd like one that's roomy but not huge for show. I still want it to be easy to ride around, especially at slow speeds or pulling up to park.

Supporting Member

My Bike(s)
    2013 M109R, 2007 M50
    As Cheech and Chong say, "it's the same but different, man". Mostly cosmetic like fenders and engine color, the engines are different but in the same class.
    As long as it's not them that has to pay, no one really minds the debt.

Puddle Runner
    My Bike(s)
    2011 M50
    the newer M50 and C50 have the same engine.. I'm talking about 2010 and newer at least that's what they say here in The Great White North.
    Current
    2013 Victory Cross Country
    Witchdoctors Luggage rack

GONE -
    2011 M50
    1 " risers from Shapemasters
    Cooley Chin
    Gman stealth Intake and Bully fuel Controller
    Vstream Tour windscreen
    Kuryakyn Swingwing Pegs
    seats with Gel pad inserts by ProPoly Cushioning Inc.

My Bike(s)
    Suzuki M50
    Just a small windshield added to my stock one, getting new pipes by june
    577784_575348655810730_955696616_n.jpg

Clutch Cadet
    My Bike(s)
    2008 Suzuki M50
    Quote Originally Posted by Alatavares View Post
    Just a small windshield added to my stock one, getting new pipes by june
    Attachment 28809
    Pretty cool! Do you have any specs on it? Where you bought it; brand; model?

Welcome to the forum! You're in the right place to talk about M50's!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Ads