Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

2. MotorcycleForums.net is the original Motorcycle Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Seat Tester
    My Bike(s)
    2009 M50 Limited
    I can not figure out how to post pictures to this thread.
    2009 M50 SE powder coated struts, bars, hand controls, front end & headlight. blacked out chrome pieces,
    DJ drive, Integrated tail light, flamed mirrors, custom mounted batwing faring with ARC audio amp,
    custom mounted Harley hard bags, with cycle sounds lids and Focal 6x9 speakers. Mustang wide tour seat. garage door opener mod
    Cobra streetrod slashdowns, Thunder tornado intake, Power commander V with custom dyno map, dropped 7 1/2" with 2 1/2 lowering bones and 5" Custom Air Ride.

Fifth gear streak
    My Bike(s)
    Suzuki M50 2010
    Not a good look for a PR guy.
    Go to advanced options and follow the steps.

Clutch Cadet
    My Bike(s)
    2008 Suzuki M50
    2k8 SE, 2k5 Red Parts, Mustang Vintage Wide Seat, Suzuki OEM Passenger Floorboards, 28" Drag Bars, Ken's 1" Spacers, 2nd Gen Chin Spoiler, Undertail Eliminator Kit, Relocated Turn Signals and Tag, Morton's Violators, K&N Drop In, PC-V retrofit, De-Paired, Custom Headlight, Blacking out the Chrome, Found better brakes - just have to get them on!!!

Clutch Cadet
    My Bike(s)
    2008 Suzuki M50
    Quote Originally Posted by PRGUY View Post
    I can not figure out how to post pictures to this thread.
    I'd really like to see pics of this one! We need more detail than the avatar can provide - especially profiling the batwing and bags!
    Last edited by Pheonix; 08-11-2012 at 06:40 PM. Reason: I'z cant spel
    2k8 SE, 2k5 Red Parts, Mustang Vintage Wide Seat, Suzuki OEM Passenger Floorboards, 28" Drag Bars, Ken's 1" Spacers, 2nd Gen Chin Spoiler, Undertail Eliminator Kit, Relocated Turn Signals and Tag, Morton's Violators, K&N Drop In, PC-V retrofit, De-Paired, Custom Headlight, Blacking out the Chrome, Found better brakes - just have to get them on!!!

Seat Tester
    My Bike(s)
    2009 M50 Limited
    Not the greatest of pictures they were taken with my phone. I am putting my Johns 4" drop kit tonight if it sits to low to ride with out scraping I will be going air ride instead. I will try to post some better pictures later.
    Thanks for looking
    John
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show off you M50. Post  your best pics.-027.jpg   Show off you M50. Post  your best pics.-024.jpg   Show off you M50. Post  your best pics.-011.jpg  
    2009 M50 SE powder coated struts, bars, hand controls, front end & headlight. blacked out chrome pieces,
    DJ drive, Integrated tail light, flamed mirrors, custom mounted batwing faring with ARC audio amp,
    custom mounted Harley hard bags, with cycle sounds lids and Focal 6x9 speakers. Mustang wide tour seat. garage door opener mod
    Cobra streetrod slashdowns, Thunder tornado intake, Power commander V with custom dyno map, dropped 7 1/2" with 2 1/2 lowering bones and 5" Custom Air Ride.

Seat Tester
    My Bike(s)
    2009 M50 Limited
    After darker thanks for the heads up, and the PR is not public relations it has to do with the wifes sex toy business.
    When it comes to computer stuff I am an idiot, but learning slowly.
    John

Fifth gear streak
    My Bike(s)
    Suzuki M50 2010
    After darker thanks for the heads up, and the PR is not public relations it has to do with the wifes sex toy business.
    When it comes to computer stuff I am an idiot, but learning slowly.
    John
    Hey John nice looking bike!
    What pannier bags are those?
    Now of course I am intrigued by your wife's business and trying to figure out what PR could represent, sex wise. (my own wife is a PR consultant but not your sort of PR!)

Seat Tester
    My Bike(s)
    2009 M50 Limited
    They are Harley Davidson bags off a street glide I bought them slightly scratched on Craigslist for a great price and I liked the fact I could buy aftermarket speaker lids for them. I just had them and the fairing painted to match the bike.
    As for the PR thing my wife is a consultant with Pure Romance (an in home party plan for women kind of like Tupperware with just a different product line.
    John
    Last edited by PRGUY; 08-13-2012 at 10:38 AM. Reason: spelling

Fifth gear streak
    My Bike(s)
    Suzuki M50 2010
    Good job on the bags.
    Now you wrote "women kink of like" and that gave the game away as to what sort of parties are being hosted! lol but sounds like fun.

Supporting Member

My Bike(s)
    2013 M109R, 2007 M50
    They are Harley Davidson bags off a street glide I bought them slightly scratched on Craigslist for a great price and I liked the fact I could buy aftermarket speaker lids for them. I just had them and the fairing painted to match the bike.
    As for the PR thing my wife is a consultant with Pure Romance (an in home party plan for women kink of like Tupperware with just a different product line.
    John
    Nice setup, quite original for an M. Are those the speaker lids? Can you post a pic from behind the faring?
    As long as it's not them that has to pay, no one really minds the debt.

Seat Tester
    My Bike(s)
    2009 M50 Limited
    Yes they are the speaker lids, I ordered them with out speakers and put in Focal 6x9s. there is a waterproof membrane that gets installed over the speaker but under the grills. I am in the process of having my 5.25" speakers fiberglassed into the fairing hope it will be done in next week or two. I will try some pictures then.

Kickstand Operator
    My Bike(s)
    2007 M50 with lots of upgrades
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheonix View Post
    Haven't seen you around in a while, Glassman! Do you have any new pics of that awesome bike?
    Pheonix, man thats as good as its gonna look those are from right when I finished it, actually I need to take some new ones, I put blue neons on it, looks pretty cool at night now. I'll post new picks when I take them (soon) be blessed

Where Am I ?
    My Bike(s)
    2009 Suzuki Boulevard M50
    wow Glassman... that bike is astounding!

Kickstand Operator
    My Bike(s)
    2007 M50 with lots of upgrades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tat2XL View Post
    wow Glassman... that bike is astounding!
    Thank you, some of the guys here followed the build as I kept an update page on here. this is a link to my pics if you'd like to see what she looked like before.

Pictures by mrdandiaz - Photobucket
    http://s1208.photobucket.com/profile/mrdandiaz/index
    Last edited by Glassman; 08-15-2012 at 09:38 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Ads