Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
    In Training
    My Bike(s)
    05 suzuki m50

Show off you M50. Post your best pics.

Time for everyone to show off the baby. Lets see the newly added chrome, pipes, custom creations.

2. MotorcycleForums.net is the original Motorcycle Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

In Training
    My Bike(s)
    05 suzuki m50
    Show off you M50. Post  your best pics.-imag0547.jpg Show off you M50. Post  your best pics.-imag0545.jpg

Fender Buffer
    My Bike(s)
    '06 M50
    This is definitely my favorite. Everybody has seen a pretty stock M50 with some pipes on it, but I find the background makes the bike look even better. A better picture would have been of the group of bikers who heard me coming up the canyon from five miles away wondering what that huge noise was. lol

~~~www.OCDetails.com~~~~
    Obsessive Compulsive Detailing

2006 Boulevard M50

Custom Tank Paint ~~ Cobra Pipes
    Slipstream Windshield ~~ Johnís Forward Controls
    Carbon Fiber Tank Trim~~ Rear Fender Bra
    Xelement Saddle Bags~~ Stebel Horn
    Cobra Bungee Knobs ~~ 5000K HID
    Special Edition seats ~~ Cobra FI2000
    Carbon Fiber wrapped neck covers
    K&N Air Filter ~~ Blacked Out Tail Light

And the most expensive customization of all.....
    Custom thrown rod and blown engine

Sprocket Pilot
    My Bike(s)
    2007 M50
    Show off you M50. Post  your best pics.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1337135809.989698.jpg
    I think this is my favorite , then this one
    Show off you M50. Post  your best pics.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1337135904.073642.jpg

Fifth gear streak
    My Bike(s)
    Suzuki M50 2010
    Nice photos guys. This is a bit of fun
    Show off you M50. Post  your best pics.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1337171925.201386.jpg

In Training
    My Bike(s)
    05 suzuki m50
    Nice pics. Looks like im going to have to get a better background to keep up. haha.

Clutch Cadet
    My Bike(s)
    2008 Suzuki M50
    Here are a couple of my favorites so far...I need new pipes, lol!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show off you M50. Post  your best pics.-m50_6.jpg   Show off you M50. Post  your best pics.-m50_5.jpg   Show off you M50. Post  your best pics.-new-spoiler.jpg  
    2k8 SE, 2k5 Red Parts, Mustang Vintage Wide Seat, Suzuki OEM Passenger Floorboards, 28" Drag Bars, Ken's 1" Spacers, 2nd Gen Chin Spoiler, Undertail Eliminator Kit, Relocated Turn Signals and Tag, Morton's Violators, K&N Drop In, PC-V retrofit, De-Paired, Custom Headlight, Blacking out the Chrome, Found better brakes - just have to get them on!!!

Clutch Cadet
    My Bike(s)
    2008 Suzuki M50
    That black and red go well together, don't they Blackie!

2k8 SE, 2k5 Red Parts, Mustang Vintage Wide Seat, Suzuki OEM Passenger Floorboards, 28" Drag Bars, Ken's 1" Spacers, 2nd Gen Chin Spoiler, Undertail Eliminator Kit, Relocated Turn Signals and Tag, Morton's Violators, K&N Drop In, PC-V retrofit, De-Paired, Custom Headlight, Blacking out the Chrome, Found better brakes - just have to get them on!!!

In Training
    My Bike(s)
    05 suzuki m50
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheonix View Post
    That black and red go well together, don't they Blackie!

Hell Yeah. The black makes the red pop in my opinion. My next project is going to be blacking out the front end.

Clutch Cadet
    My Bike(s)
    2008 Suzuki M50
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackie22 View Post
    Hell Yeah. The black makes the red pop in my opinion. My next project is going to be blacking out the front end.
    Yeah I've got some ideas in mind for the front of mine too...if I can find some time to work on it I'll post some more pics.

Where Am I ?
    My Bike(s)
    2008 Suzuki M50
    Got my exhaust on last night and snapped some pics today
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show off you M50. Post  your best pics.-004.jpg   Show off you M50. Post  your best pics.-005.jpg   Show off you M50. Post  your best pics.-006.jpg   Show off you M50. Post  your best pics.-007.jpg   Show off you M50. Post  your best pics.-011.jpg  

Fender Buffer
    My Bike(s)
    '06 M50
    ^^ That is a pretty sweet looking air filter cover you've got there. Did you do that yourself, or is that something you bought with the screen in it?
    ~~~www.OCDetails.com~~~~
    Obsessive Compulsive Detailing

2006 Boulevard M50

Custom Tank Paint ~~ Cobra Pipes
    Slipstream Windshield ~~ Johnís Forward Controls
    Carbon Fiber Tank Trim~~ Rear Fender Bra
    Xelement Saddle Bags~~ Stebel Horn
    Cobra Bungee Knobs ~~ 5000K HID
    Special Edition seats ~~ Cobra FI2000
    Carbon Fiber wrapped neck covers
    K&N Air Filter ~~ Blacked Out Tail Light

And the most expensive customization of all.....
    Custom thrown rod and blown engine

Seat Tester
    My Bike(s)
    2009 Suzuki Boulevard M50 Special Edition
    Love that exhaust Manti.....let us know what you think of it and how the install went.

Ditch Magnet
    My Bike(s)
    2007 VZ800 M50 Boulevard
    Quote Originally Posted by MantiZ68 View Post
    Got my exhaust on last night and snapped some pics today
    Nice pipes, that's exactly the ones I've been looking at for my M50 as well. The price here in NZ is putting me off a bit though.
    "Beer is living proof God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin

2007 Suzuki Boulevard M50
    Johns 3.5" Forward Control Kit, Cooley's 2" risers, blacked out speedo cover, stage 1 exhaust de-baffle, Stebel Nautilus Compact 139 db Airhorn, Custom seats from McDonald Motor Trimmers - Tauranga, OEM backrest & luggage rack, Kentucky Drive Saddle Bags, San Remo Tail Bag, Leather Tool Roll (keep the first aid kit in there), NZ Blood key ring identifying me as AB-, clear indicator covers with amber bulbs, blue LED under tank & tank cover night lighting, BikeVis bullet LED positioning lights, Oxford Hot Grips, K&N drop in air filter, Oxford Magnetic Tank Bag, headlight upgrade to 6500k white bulb, BioLogic iPhone holder with modified car charge fitted, Givi Windscreen, Boss MC400 Audio system, Kuryakyn Skeleton Hand Mirrors - Black, Kuryakyn Swingwing Pegs, Vance & Hines Twin Staggered Slash Black

Where Am I ?
    My Bike(s)
    2008 Suzuki M50
    Quote Originally Posted by OCDetails View Post
    ^^ That is a pretty sweet looking air filter cover you've got there. Did you do that yourself, or is that something you bought with the screen in it?
    I did it myself. I cut the stock cover with a hole saw and jig saw. The mesh is dollar store garbage can and the emblem was something i ordered online...laser cut 1/8" abs they used my design. Heres some pics
    http://www.motorcycleforums.net/foru...tml#post662947

Quote Originally Posted by bilinvic View Post
    Love that exhaust Manti.....let us know what you think of it and how the install went.
    Install was pretty easy i had it all done in an hour and a half by myself...started at midnight done at 1:30am, working afternoons this week I just followed the instructions and had no issues. I gotta tell ya i love the sound of these pipes. Its exactly what i was after....nice low rumble at idle and loud but not overly loud when your on the throttle couldn't be happier with them so far.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwimunster View Post
    Nice pipes, that's exactly the ones I've been looking at for my M50 as well. The price here in NZ is putting me off a bit though.
    Ya i hear ya it cost me $550 that includes the O2 plugs and shipped to my house(shipping was free) and taxes(dam goverment) but these things are awesome, i couldn't be happier...My long weekend starts now and they are calling for sun and mid 20c weather....so ya 4 days of riding

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Ads