Need some help with M50 add-ons please! - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Bike(s)
    2013 Suzuki M50
    Quote Originally Posted by falafal View Post
    Biker James: I too have a new bike, the '09 M50 and am having trouble finding accessories like the luggage rack and stand off brackets for the saddlebags.

I too would like to know what size Vikings those are. ...
    In regards to saddle bags I need to get the Suki standoff brackets since the one for my model has two holes that line up with the stock backrest torex bolts. The brackets have two additional holes drilled that allow you to mount the bags back further so the rider's feet and legs don't hit while on the foot pegs. I first want to get the rack and luggage bag and can focus on the saddle bags later. I see above where there is a difference in the distance between the two bolts from the '09 and '14-'15. Here's my bike.

Can't figure out how to rotate the image, tried everything.
    Sorry about the late reply. I didn't ride at all for a year and a half but I'm finding the time this year (darned job...) The bags are mediums. I was able to use the Viking brackets with some minor modification. For example, I had to purchase some longer stainless steel bolts. Otherwise, the viking mounting brackets worked out well. I decided to do hard mounting instead of quick release because I see no point in riding without some storage.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links