Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
    Puddle Runner
    My Bike(s)
    '05 M50 Black
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapper
    It's cool seeing all these tricked out M50's and they all got stock seats. hehe.

Not funny, Trapper !! But hey, Corbin and Saddlemen have (or are, at least) stepped up to the plate, so options will be available soon...THANK GOD!

Here's my bike- new pics (w/ the John's Kits Forward Controls and the installed Wide Levers) will be coming perhaps tomorrow...finally seeing sun and temperate weather again!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Suzuki M50 Pictures?  Share it here!-m50-black-017a.jpg   Suzuki M50 Pictures?  Share it here!-m50-black-018a.jpg   Suzuki M50 Pictures?  Share it here!-m50-black-021a.jpg  

vhmike73
    "It's people like you what cause unrest!"

Vance & Hines Straightshots *** DynoJet PowerCommander III USB *** Thunder Mfg. S&S Intake kit *** De-PAIRed with Moccasin Mike's PAIR Valve Removal Kit
    Küryakyn ISO grips w/Throttle Bosses, Ellipse mirrors & Wide Levers *** MAPAM Foward Controls
    Corbin Classic Solo & Touring Pillion *** Suzuki Low Backrest & Rack, Carbon Fiber Tank Bra, Tank/Speedo & Frame Cover Trim
    Priority Lites Run-Turn-Brake Controller *** Clear Alternatives lenses w/LED replacement bulbs (Amber 1157 front/Red 1156 rear)
    "BlaznBlu50"-inspired Tail Mod w/Radiantz LED License Plate Frame
    T-Bags "Reno" Tailbag *** Saddlemen Drifter Slant (Jumbo) Saddlebags w/Easy Brackets

2. MotorcycleForums.net is the original Motorcycle Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Sit speling cheker
    My Bike(s)
    '05 Anniversary Edition VMax #1878/ 2000
    Awesome thread. Good lookin' rides guys.

Mike...looking forward to seeing the FW controls. Nice details so far.
    Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength.

SuperTrapp Exhaust

In Training

Suzuki Backrest

VHMike,

Sweet ride. I was wondering...Do the mounting brackets for the backrest scratch the chrome on the rear fender went mounted?

In Training

Radiator cover w/chin

Guys,

I need help in finding where I can get a radiator cover with a built-in spoiler for our M50's similar to the spoiler for the Marauder as seen on this link...

http://www.scootworks.com/swcart/shop/partssuztrim.htm

Unfortunately, this site has not had this available for quite some time and this piece has been discontinued by the company. Actually, I think the company shut down. The distributer was Oneida Suzuki or something like that from Canada. This is #1 on my wish list.

In Training

Radiator Cover and Chin Spoiler

Here's a picture
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Suzuki M50 Pictures?  Share it here!-01-2850_spoiler_small.jpg  

Sit speling cheker
    My Bike(s)
    '05 Anniversary Edition VMax #1878/ 2000
    Hi rbarrera. I've been told that the chrome rad cover that is made for the M50 doesn't fit. In fact, you have to use zap straps to secure it! The C50 cover fits like a glove. Check these links out, they may help, or at least give you more info.

http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/de...roduct_ID=5643

http://www.motorcycle-journal.com/fo...radiator+cover

Regarding the spoiler, Mavman has some experience with it. Use the search feature, or PM him. He struggled a bit with the install, but made it work in the end.
    Last edited by Atlas68; 04-08-2006 at 11:01 PM.
    Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength.

SuperTrapp Exhaust

Puddle Runner
    My Bike(s)
    '05 M50 Black
    Quote Originally Posted by rbarrera
    VHMike,

Sweet ride. I was wondering...Do the mounting brackets for the backrest scratch the chrome on the rear fender went mounted?

Thanks for the compliments!

rbarrera:

Here's a couple pics to show how the mounting brackets mount up- they are stood off the chrome fender mount by spacers, so they never come into contact with the bike.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Suzuki M50 Pictures?  Share it here!-backrest-plate-mount.jpg   Suzuki M50 Pictures?  Share it here!-mount-plate-detail.jpg  
    Last edited by vhmike73; 04-09-2006 at 06:06 PM.

vhmike73

Vance & Hines Straightshots *** DynoJet PowerCommander III USB *** Thunder Mfg. S&S Intake kit *** De-PAIRed with Moccasin Mike's PAIR Valve Removal Kit
    Küryakyn ISO grips w/Throttle Bosses, Ellipse mirrors & Wide Levers *** MAPAM Foward Controls
    Corbin Classic Solo & Touring Pillion *** Suzuki Low Backrest & Rack, Carbon Fiber Tank Bra, Tank/Speedo & Frame Cover Trim
    Priority Lites Run-Turn-Brake Controller *** Clear Alternatives lenses w/LED replacement bulbs (Amber 1157 front/Red 1156 rear)
    T-Bags "Reno" Tailbag *** Saddlemen Drifter Slant (Jumbo) Saddlebags w/Easy Brackets

Puddle Runner
    My Bike(s)
    '05 M50 Black

Wide Levers installed

I took some shots of the forward controls and Kury Wide Levers...

Not sure how well these will show things, but the two additions really make things more comfortable...still need a better seat though. My tailbone keeps reminding me this is not a sofa cushion!

First post is of the levers/handlebar area...forward controls to follow! (Too many pics!!)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Suzuki M50 Pictures?  Share it here!-brake-lever.jpg   Suzuki M50 Pictures?  Share it here!-clutch-lever.jpg   Suzuki M50 Pictures?  Share it here!-kury-nose.jpg   Suzuki M50 Pictures?  Share it here!-lights-.jpg  
    Last edited by vhmike73; 04-09-2006 at 05:57 PM.

vhmike73

Puddle Runner
    My Bike(s)
    '05 M50 Black

Forward Controls

Okay...here are the controls pics:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Suzuki M50 Pictures?  Share it here!-brake-side-1.jpg   Suzuki M50 Pictures?  Share it here!-brake-side-2.jpg   Suzuki M50 Pictures?  Share it here!-clutch-side-3-switchblade-out-.jpg   Suzuki M50 Pictures?  Share it here!-clutch-side-2.jpg   Suzuki M50 Pictures?  Share it here!-brake-side-3-switchblade-out-.jpg  

vhmike73

Puddle Runner
    My Bike(s)
    '05 M50 Black

Forward Controls cont'd...

Last couple and I'll stop with the bloody pictures!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Suzuki M50 Pictures?  Share it here!-brake-side-seat-view.jpg   Suzuki M50 Pictures?  Share it here!-clutch-side-seat-view.jpg   Suzuki M50 Pictures?  Share it here!-front-forward-controls.jpg   Suzuki M50 Pictures?  Share it here!-front-left-view.jpg   Suzuki M50 Pictures?  Share it here!-clutch-side-1.jpg  

Last edited by vhmike73; 04-09-2006 at 06:02 PM.

vhmike73

My Bike(s)
    2006 Blue M109R
    Quote Originally Posted by ILm50
    My M. and a statue left open to interpretation...

Looks like a middle finger to me

Ditch Magnet
    My Bike(s)
    2005 M50 Black

Nice ride, what is it?

Does the new S on the tank help?

Looks nothing like an HD, agree?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Suzuki M50 Pictures?  Share it here!-april-06-001.jpg   Suzuki M50 Pictures?  Share it here!-april-06-002.jpg   Suzuki M50 Pictures?  Share it here!-april-06-003.jpg  
    Last edited by hutz; 04-16-2006 at 04:18 PM.

In Training

Sweet Ride, Hutz

Hello Hutz,
    I like what you've done to your M50 (gas tank, pipes...). How loud are those pipes? They look loud.

Ditch Magnet
    My Bike(s)
    2005 M50 Black
    Quote Originally Posted by rbarrera
    Hello Hutz,
    I like what you've done to your M50 (gas tank, pipes...). How loud are those pipes? They look loud.
    They are Cobra slash cuts. They were very loud without the baffles so I cut the stock baffles (shortened) to 6", about 1/2 of their original length and I really am happy with the sound. They are relatively quiet except during hard exceleration.
    Thanks

Where Am I ?
    rbarreara, where did you get the windshield you have on your m50?

Ads