2017 Honda Rebel 500 Review: First Ride
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

2017 Honda Rebel 500 Review: First Ride

Iím not sure if itís my naturally rebellious nature, being a man who microwaves his food still in the tupperware and even known to occasionally fill water cups up with soda (thatís right, %%%%%), that got me the chance to head up to Venice Beach, California, for the launch of the new Honda Rebel 500, but I think it might be because the rest of the Motorcycle.com staff (except Troy) is in the tin-foil reusing, cabbage-scented stage of life.

The Rebel was first introduced in 1985 as a way for Honda to target a younger generation, typically new to motorcycles, and broke. Which is especially true today where a coffee and bagel costs an hour of labor, and the idea of owning a home almost anywhere in California is a long-off and mystical dreamscape. With strange quinoa and farro dietary options on every corner, Los Angeles is the ground-zero dwelling of the hip Instagram demographic that Honda hopes to see straddling its extremely user friendly, affordable, and bare-bones styled new Rebel, which starts at a very reasonable $5,999 for the base model, and $6,299 for ABS.
    Read more about the 2017 Honda Rebel 500 Review: First Ride at Motorcycle.com.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Where Am I ?
    My Bike(s)
    Honda VFR 2007
    Thanks for sharing the review on the 2017 Honda Rebel 500.

Sponsored Links