Official welcome thread v.2 - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Bike(s)
    K8 meanstreak / K7 gsxr 1000
    Hello fellow riders. Hope I'm not too busy riding my gsxr or my meene to check in and chat.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

My Bike(s)
    2005 Boulevard M50

Hello all!

I just bought a used 2005 m50 yesterday. It is black with fairly low miles. My first bike was an sv650s that I got in 2005 but had to sell in '05. I rode the m50 home last night which was really weird due to the fact I am used to the sv650. Nonetheless I am excited and am hoping to gets some louder pipes. Any suggestions? I also like the m109 rear fender, does anyone know if that will fit on an '05 m50?

Thanks and hello!

-roger

M-J Member of the Month!!
    My Bike(s)
    2006 GSXR750
    Hi there Hellraiser and reformed. Welcome to the forum.

Glad to have another sportbiker on here. We are a little outnumbered by the cruser guys. It's ok though.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Top Gear ! Full Throttle!
    My Bike(s)
    01 Bandit 1200
    Nah there's plenty of sporty's on the board. I'm sure one will be along here any minute.
    I am lurking. I am likely to be eaten by a grue.

In Training
    My Bike(s)
    M50 '06

Hello everyone,
    I found this forum while I was looking to buy my first bike, I wasn't totally sure what I wanted. But, obviously I bought an M50 and I'm sure I made the right choice. It's used, a 2006, with a few nice aftermarket parts; Mopar forward controls, Vance &. Hines straight shot pipes, plus new Metzeler tires.
    I've got some questions and some plans for future mods to discuss, for another time though.

J

My Bike(s)
    2006 GSXR750
    Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the nice new bike.

My Bike(s)
    2008 Suzuki C50T

Back To Motorcycling

Hi, my name is Rich. I am 62, retired, and have had many motorcycles throughout my life on and off. I recently bought a motorcycle after a dry-spell of about 13 years. A little shaky at first, but after a few hours in the saddle, it's all coming back. I plan on riding with a club out in our area, and am just thrilled to be riding again. I didn't realize how much I missed it or loved it until I got back on a bike again. I just love my red and white Boulevard C50T.

My Bike(s)
    2006 GSXR750
    Welcome Rich.

My Bike(s)
    SUZUKI B KING K8

Hi there everyone

Good morning/afternoon/evening....my name is Tony.....from dark south africa.
    i have a suzuki b-king k8 and various other bikes.....we have the most fantastic roads to ride here in the western cape......and i am looking foward to making friends on here.

My Bike(s)
    2006 GSXR750
    Welcome highway

Top Gear ! Full Throttle!
    My Bike(s)
    '06 M50 Black
    Quote Originally Posted by hellraiser40 View Post
    Hello everybody. I just picked up an K8 meanstreak and K7 gsxr 1000. after riding 600s forever, thought it was time to upgrade. my girl can't hold on so I got the meanstreak. How's that for an excuse!!!!
    Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by reformed66 View Post
    I just bought a used 2005 m50 yesterday. It is black with fairly low miles. My first bike was an sv650s that I got in 2005 but had to sell in '05. I rode the m50 home last night which was really weird due to the fact I am used to the sv650. Nonetheless I am excited and am hoping to gets some louder pipes. Any suggestions? I also like the m109 rear fender, does anyone know if that will fit on an '05 m50?

Thanks and hello!

-roger
    Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Ad Hoc M50 View Post

Hello everyone,
    I found this forum while I was looking to buy my first bike, I wasn't totally sure what I wanted. But, obviously I bought an M50 and I'm sure I made the right choice. It's used, a 2006, with a few nice aftermarket parts; Mopar forward controls, Vance &. Hines straight shot pipes, plus new Metzeler tires.
    I've got some questions and some plans for future mods to discuss, for another time though.

J
    Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Richisinaz View Post
    Hi, my name is Rich. I am 62, retired, and have had many motorcycles throughout my life on and off. I recently bought a motorcycle after a dry-spell of about 13 years. A little shaky at first, but after a few hours in the saddle, it's all coming back. I plan on riding with a club out in our area, and am just thrilled to be riding again. I didn't realize how much I missed it or loved it until I got back on a bike again. I just love my red and white Boulevard C50T.
    Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by highway-abuser View Post
    Good morning/afternoon/evening....my name is Tony.....from dark south africa.
    i have a suzuki b-king k8 and various other bikes.....we have the most fantastic roads to ride here in the western cape......and i am looking foward to making friends on here.
    Hi!

My Bike(s)
    02 Suzuki VL 800

Newbie..

Just found this site. Been biking for 60 yrs. and still love it. Had many bikes ,latest is a 02 Suzuki Volusia 800. Still miss my 1200 Bandit: My claim to fame is the 800 Lb. MOOSE i hit with a Honda Nighthawk coming home from a toy ride .The moose is dead and i am still in PAIN. Thats biking. Hi All.

My Bike(s)
    2005 Boulevard M50
    Quote Originally Posted by bikered View Post
    Just found this site. Been biking for 60 yrs. and still love it. Had many bikes ,latest is a 02 Suzuki Volusia 800. Still miss my 1200 Bandit: My claim to fame is the 800 Lb. MOOSE i hit with a Honda Nighthawk coming home from a toy ride .The moose is dead and i am still in PAIN. Thats biking. Hi All.
    Welcome!!! An 800lb moose!!! That is quite the claim to fame! I'm glad the moose didn't take you out for good! Gheesh!

-roger

My Bike(s)
    02 Suzuki VL 800
    Thanks for the welcome Roger. That was a BIG sucker,wrote the Honda off. Got 2 broked wrist ,3ribs, left hip fracture ,left foot broken,lots of bruises. Off bikes for a year. Sure hurts when it rains but i am alive.

My Bike(s)
    V Star 650

hard to crank

[QUOTE= Hi every one I'am new. I am a Fireman with time on my hands. I ride a V Star 650. After reading all your question and in put you all seem to have the right answers. I have two V Sat 650, one classic one custom. the classic, when cold is hard to crank. If you pull out on the choke it will crank for a second and go dead. If you crank with it in it runs ruff and will only Idle. If you give it gas it will go dead. the only way to get it cranked is ease out halfway and let it idle and try to ease on the gas and rev till hot. I spent 500$ having the carb rebuilt.. My other bike ,same year ,cranks right up no problem pull out the choke, let run ,then ease off.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links