Official welcome thread v.2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
    Supporting Member

My Bike(s)
    2012 Ninja 1000 ABS, 2002 Bandit 1200 S, 2002 Honda XR50R, 1992 Honda CR125R

Official Welcome thread, v.2

The original Welcome thread had a lot of dead content and was acting goofy because of its length. Time for a fresh start!

We're seeing more new members than ever lately. Great to have all of you!
    'Busa shock, Racetech forks, Holeshot stage 1 & pipe, Hella headlights, CBRXX clipons, Givi E360 & V46, Zumo 550, Pilot Road 2CTs | Symtec grip heat
    Arai Signet GTR | Joe Rocket Meteor boots, Alter Ego pants, jacket
    | Gerbings liner | Alpinestars SP-1 gloves | Hanes boxer-briefs
    Gems for motorcyclists

2. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

My Bike(s)
    07 suzuki boulevars M50
    Hello everyone I am new as of today 8-13-08. I just purchased my first bike a 2007 suzuki boulevard M50. I love it so far all that is done is its been debadged. I am trying to decide if my first mod will be exhaust or the licensed plate relocation to the left bottom swing arm. anyways glad to be part of the family.

Mr. Threadjack
    My Bike(s)
    2013 Harley Road King - Black
    Welcome aboard

What the hell am I looking at? When does this happen in the movie? You're looking at now, sir. Everything that happens now is happening now. What happened to then? We passed then. When? Just now. We're at now now. Go back to then. When? Now! Now? Now! I can't. Why?
    We missed it. When? Just now. When will then be now? Soon.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

In Training
    My Bike(s)
    2008 Black M50

Talking New Guy

Evening all, glad to see there is a place where riders can share information and opinions. Purchased a 07 Bandit 1250S in March 08, then realized I am not that young anymore. Traded for 08 M50 in July, much better on the hind quarters. Anyway, glad to be a member.

My Bike(s)
    08 Suzuki M50

New to the bike world (not as a backpack)

Hey everyone.
    Just got an 08 Suzuki M50 last week!!
    Haven't done anything to yet... I'm very excited to see the threads with all the possible mods. My husband on the other hand will not be thrilled.... payback for all his mods!
    I took the Safety Council course last month, I think that's the same as the MSF in the States. It took me a month to find a bike that I liked. Then I got Christmas in August when I found it parked in my yard last week! (Hubby ROCKS!)

My Bike(s)
    1983 V65 Magna
    Hey, I'm the new guy for the moment. I have found my way here to this thread without any assistance, lol.
    The name's Mike and I ride an 83 V65 Mag. I filled out my profile quickly...no pics as I am at work. Maybe when I get home in a couple of days I'll upload some.
    Hope to be a contributing member.
    cya
    Mike

My Bike(s)
    '91 Nighthawk 750
    Hey Folks, I'm glad I found you. It looks like a great place. I've had a '91 Nighthawk for a little while now and recently took a trip from Seattle down the Oregon coast to Crater Lake. Packing two people, camping gear and five day's worth of food and supplies onto the bike was a challenge, but it was worth it!

Top Gear ! Full Throttle!
    My Bike(s)
    '06 M50 Black
    Ya'll!!

Seat Tester
    My Bike(s)
    2005 Suzuki M50

Greetings

Hello All!

My name is Ken, I'm located in Beaverton, Oregon. I own a 2005 M50, bought new in 05. I haven't rode too much until this summer, only have about 4300 miles on her. I'm now looking to modify some stuff and this forum is great!

-Ken

Top Gear ! Full Throttle!
    My Bike(s)
    '06 M50 Black
    to M-J Ken! Nice choice.

Right Clicker
    My Bike(s)
    06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T
    Gordon Texas Latitude: 32.54833 Longitude: -98.36889
    For those that say hello here on this tread that I have missed saying hello too =

A TEXAS

HOWDY " " NEIGHBOR

Oh what a great trip!!!

• I ride a 2006 Suzuki C50T Boulevard.

• The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

• This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 30 seconds.
    I KNOW THE VOICES ARE NOT REAL
    But sometimes they have good ideals!
    Ride Safe, Ride Long, & Have Fun
    http://www.gordontexas.net/ http://www.gordonvfd.com/
    Benjamin Franklin> They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security.
    http://www.popularmechanics.com/auto...s/1751147.html

My Bike(s)
    Honda Rebel
    Hello I am new member here in lovely Portland Oregon (GO Ducks :0) ), anyone else in my neighborhood? I got my honda rebel May 2008, I have taken the Team Oregon basic riders course this last month (august 1, 2nd, and 3rd), I learned alot from the class have more control & confindence. I didn't relaize just how much I would fall in love with riding m/c, when your on a streatch of road every just clicks together is a awesome feeling. It is very addictive.

Seat Tester
    My Bike(s)
    2008 Heritage Softail

Another new guy...

Hello, I'm another new guy to the site. I'm 45, I have been riding since I was 7. I have had everything from Hondas to Harleys. I currently ride a 08 Heritage Softail, anniversery edition. The main reason I joined is to have a place write about my riding. I have had one article published in our local biker magizine, without compensation. But I am not really looking for that, yet. I haven't taken any cross country trips yet, but those will come. I have done some overnighters with my wife, I love the times with her on the bike. I am an over the road truck driver so my post will be random, but I will try to keep therm interesting.

Thanks, Big Show
    Last edited by warhoop63; 09-08-2008 at 12:34 PM.

M-J Member of the Month!!
    My Bike(s)
    2006 GSXR750
    Welcome warhoop, Rebel Rider, and Smith

My Bike(s)
    K8 meanstreak / K7 gsxr 1000

Cool Greetings Fellow Riders

Hello everybody. I just picked up an K8 meanstreak and K7 gsxr 1000. after riding 600s forever, thought it was time to upgrade. my girl can't hold on so I got the meanstreak. How's that for an excuse!!!!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links