Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
    Ditch Magnet
    My Bike(s)
    2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50T tricked to the max (thanks dad)

What is the temp where you are

Kinda bored So if nobody post replies I understand. Changed the title and post last one didn' make much sense. Just wondering what the weather was where you are. Cloudy 45 in east Tn Sun 9:06am
    Last edited by Chriszuki; 11-25-2007 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Wrong title, confusing post
    If you can't reach what your striving for, try standing a little closer.

2. MotorcycleForums.net is the original Motorcycle Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

U.B's LoveChild
    My Bike(s)
    '06 HD Road King with sum stuff on it
    How in the world do you find where the coldest place is?
    2006 Harley Road King and I used to have a 2006 C50T - Lowered, de-baffled, cobra bars, OEM w/s bag & tank bib, Phatt risers 2's, Mustang Studded seat, Kuryakyn large footpegs w/offset mounts, Value Accessories lowers, EasyBrackets, notched backrest mount for easy removal, OEM light bar, LED lights, studded Mustang fender bib for solo riding. My son owns it now

Found second gear by accident
    My Bike(s)
    '06 C50

Talking

Does it have to be in U.S. ???

How about North America, eh...

Weather Forecast - The Weather Network
    Man...check out that FEELS LIKE...
    Last edited by C50dreamin; 11-24-2007 at 08:01 PM.

U.B's LoveChild
    My Bike(s)
    2007 Suzuki Boulevard S50, 2007 Suzuki Bandit 1250S

Still crazy after all these years

My Bike(s)
    Blue Suzuki GSX 1400 (2003)
    Schliengen, Germany (47.754543, 7.631989)
    The coldest place in the world is always the same place - wherever my ex-wife is.

There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    blog: gsx1400

M-J Lifetime Achievement Award
    My Bike(s)
    2004 kawasaki zzr 600
    Quote Originally Posted by inspiron View Post
    The coldest place in the world is always the same place - wherever my ex-wife is.
    zing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fifth gear streak
    My Bike(s)
    Red '05 M50
    The lowest temperature ever recorded on earth was -129F recorded in 1983 at the Russian Base Vostok in Antarctica. Antarctica, a continent owned by no one, covers the southern end of our globe. In addition to being the coldest place on earth, Anarctica is also the wettest and the driest place on earth. How is this possible?

The Wettest Place on Earth
    Over ninety eight percent of Anarctica is covered by ice. Antactica contains seventy percent of the earth's fresh water and ninety percent of the earth's ice.
    The Antarctic Ice Sheet is the largest sheet of ice on earth, with an average depth of 7,200 feet. According to NASA's Cold Facts, "the thickest ice found is in Wilkes Land, where it reaches a depth of 15,669 feet: about as deep as the highest of the Alps is high." If this ice cap were to melt the sea level would rise an average of 230 feet and would inundate most coastal cities, including New York, London, and Hong Kong.

The Driest Place on Earth

Antarctica is technically a dessert. It receives less than two inches of precipitation a year, about the same amount of precipitation as the Sahara Desert.

One interior region of the Antarctic is known as The Dry Valleys. These valleys have not seen rainfall in over two million years. With the exception of one valley, whose lakes are briefly filled with water by inland flowing rivers during the summer, the Dry Valleys contain no moisture (water, ice, or snow). The reason why the Dry Valleys exist are the 100 mph Katabatic down winds which evaporate all moisture. The freezing temperatures and the absence of water, plant life, and animal life simulate, to a degree, conditions on the Planet Mars. Consequently, the Dry Valleys are used as training grounds for astronauts who may one day make a voyage to our neighboring planet.

Clunked into first gear
    My Bike(s)
    05 M50 and 03 Lightning
    ...ex wife...
    ...a chicken...I'd slap a chicken...

My Bike(s)
    2007 Suzuki Boulevard S50
    Chris,

It's currently 37 degrees F in Milwaukee at 4:42 pm. I'm glad to see that it's not that much cooler here than in Tennessee (of course you probably got warmer during the day)!

By the way, I like your username!

U.B's LoveChild
    My Bike(s)
    '06 HD Road King with sum stuff on it
    Quote Originally Posted by SueZuki View Post

By the way, I like your username!
    I bet we're related somehow.
    2006 Harley Road King and I used to have a 2006 C50T - Lowered, de-baffled, cobra bars, OEM w/s bag & tank bib, Phatt risers 2's, Mustang Studded seat, Kuryakyn large footpegs w/offset mounts, Value Accessories lowers, EasyBrackets, notched backrest mount for easy removal, OEM light bar, LED lights, studded Mustang fender bib for solo riding. My son owns it now

Where Am I ?
    -8 Celsius white-man-degrees and 6 inches of snow in my neck of the woods this morning.

(Canada went metric years ago; don't ask me why they still measure snow in inches and not in cm......beats me. It's one of those governments things I never will be able to understand.....)

Just Won't Go Away !
    My Bike(s)
    '08 Bandit, '09 Wee Strom
    Had a high I think of close to 42 today. Went out riding for a couple of hours and on the way in it was 37. It didn't matter because I was cold but had fun running around.

M-J Lifetime Achievement Award
    My Bike(s)
    2004 kawasaki zzr 600
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriaan View Post
    -8 Celsius white-man-degrees and 6 inches of snow in my neck of the woods this morning.

(Canada went metric years ago; don't ask me why they still measure snow in inches and not in cm......beats me. It's one of those governments things I never will be able to understand.....)
    I could think of some crazy theory to it all.... but i'll just leave it as a government conspiracy

Ads