Motorcycle Forum banner

boulevard m109r

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  MagnumForce 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, new to the site. Just put money down on a new m109r and was wondering how other people felt about the look. It looks pretty darn good to me but wasn't quite sure what to think about the headlight. They told me it wouldn't be in until the end of this month. Has anyone seen one in person yet? I'm from up north so we're usually the last ones to get them. Let me know what you think of it.

#2 ·
I sat on them at the bike show, and read the few reports out about them. Everything points to them being a great bike, I can't waite till you get yours, so you can give us a report. The headlight is a bit different, but I think that's a good thing.

#3 ·
:welcomes: ditch. Where in the north are you from? Just had our MC show in Vancouver at the end of January. Had a chance to see and sit on the M109. When I first saw the bike in brochures I was impressed. When I saw the bike in person, I was very impressed. I really like this bike. Can't wait to test one. Regarding the light...That's my only complaint. Something about it :confused: . I've said this before, but it reminds me of a Phillips coffee maker :?: . That being said, this bike garners attention and reports are promising regarding the performance AND stock sound. I think you'll be more than pleased with your new toy. Enjoy and ride safe.:cheers:

#4 ·
Ya the headlight is the only thing that bothers me too. Some dealers said that's what people are looking for on the bikes now. My friend said he really likes it. I guess after looking at it 100 times in the brochure, its starting to grow on me. Maybe some aftermarket people will come up with something that works as an option next year. Oh ya, from Fargo ND. Lots of snow on ground now, but still getting the itch.

#5 ·
Hello ditch, looking forward to some pictures and a review when you get your M109R. The headlight used to bother me, but it has grown on me since. It hasn't made it's appearance in my local dealership yet, but I'm eager to see it in person. Being Suzuki's top-tier cruiser, I'll bet my left... uhhh... turn signals (yeah, that's it!) there will be aftermarket parts galore. Enjoy, ride safe!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.