Motorcycle Forum banner

Total 7 year warranty from Suzuki (50cc - M109R)

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  rynosback 
#1 ·
All this listed below can be yours for only $625. Well that's what I am trying to get it at. I am trying to buy extended warranties as a group at a group rate. If you are interested please drop me a line.

Genuine Suzuki Extended Warranty that can be used at any Franchised Suzuki Dealer in the USA.

You must have current Limited Warranty on your Motorcycle.

****72 Month Total Warranty = 12 Month Factory + 60 Month Extended****

Good at any Franchised Suzuki Dealer on any *On Road Suzuki Motorcycle from 50cc to the New Huge M109 1800cc Super Cruiser.

Not only does this Warranty cover Parts and Labor on Warranty Items it also includes added benefits such as:

All Suzuki Extended Protection Plans provide:

Nationwide Coverage: Repairs made by any authorized U.S. Suzuki Dealer.

No Mileage Limitation. No hour limitation. Coverage will not expire at any pre-set mileage limit.

Zero Deductible for Duration of Plan: Pay nothing for repairs that result from defect in material or factory workmanship. Suzuki will take care of the entire cost of covered parts and service, using genuine Suzuki parts.

Transferable: Remaining coverage transfers to subsequent owner (except New Hampshire), which provides higher resale value.

Suzuki Parts and Service. Repairs are made by Suzuki Trained Technicians who use only Genuine Suzuki Parts to return your vehicle to the level of performance you experienced before the problem occurred.

Transportation Reimbursement. In the event of a covered breakdown, SEP will repay the costs of transporting your Suzuki to you nearest dealer; up to $50 per occurrence.

Rental Vehicle Reimbursement. If you Suzuki has a covered breakdown, SEP will repay your out-of-pocket rental vehicle costs (up to $20 per day for a maximum of six days).

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Check this page for prices on SEPP warranty from SuzukiUSA:
http://www.oneidasuzuki.com/store/customer/home.php?cat=772

6 year extension for a total of 7 years for 500 - 901cc - $519.99 (C50, SV650, Gixxer 700 & 750, Wee-Strom, etc)
6 year extension for a total of 7 years 901cc and up - $659.99

SEPP available for shorter terms for less money too. I bought my SEPP from Oneida Suzuki last year, when the only SEPP was a 3 year extension. That should be long enough.

#3 ·
Warrantees are nothing but scams. Over a lifetime, you'll pay waaaaaaay more for warrantees than you'd have paid for repairs. Besides, what's a "defect in materials or workmanship"? A scam, that's what.

My $.02.

#4 ·
I agree. They always seem to find an excuse for not fixing a problem. Plus, if you read the hoops they want you to jump thru, it's a waste. Last one I read thru was for an amp for my home system. I was required to bring in the unit every 12 months for cleaning ( $69.95 ) if not the E. W. was void.

On vehicles if you miss or are late on any maintenace or if you change one thing on the vehicle you void it. They may say it won't...but it will.

" Oh, you put after market light's on, that increased the voltage demand..........that's ehy the head gasket blew. So sorry that will be $1,200.00. Have a nice day. "

#5 ·
RowdyRed94 said:
Warrantees are nothing but scams. Over a lifetime, you'll pay waaaaaaay more for warrantees than you'd have paid for repairs. Besides, what's a "defect in materials or workmanship"? A scam, that's what.

My $.02.
I bought an extended warranty for my 1998 Oldmobile Silhouette Minivan. It cost about $1200. They paid out over $7000 in repairs - the van was a total piece of crap. Blown headgaskets, dead rear air conditioner (which was inside a rear fender requiring lots of tear down, bad gas pump, just every little and big thing crapped out on that lemon over several years. I also got replacement vehicles when the van was in the shop, which was quite often.

I got rid of the POS whan the warranty was getting ready to expire....

I would have been happier if I had gotten no use out of that warranty, and I'll be happy if I never have a claim on the C50's warranty - but for about $350 it was much cheaper than many of the individual that could keel over - computers, injectors, etc.

I did learn that Honda products don't really need a warranty, I hope Suzukis are the same.

#6 ·
palanon said:
I agree. They always seem to find an excuse for not fixing a problem. Plus, if you read the hoops they want you to jump thru, it's a waste. Last one I read thru was for an amp for my home system. I was required to bring in the unit every 12 months for cleaning ( $69.95 ) if not the E. W. was void.

On vehicles if you miss or are late on any maintenace or if you change one thing on the vehicle you void it. They may say it won't...but it will.

" Oh, you put after market light's on, that increased the voltage demand..........that's ehy the head gasket blew. So sorry that will be $1,200.00. Have a nice day. "

LOL. That's why you read the fine print and maintain your machine. As far as home electronics I would say no. But, for a 12k bike and now cars being 20+, I would say it's cheap insurance. It usually pays for its self the first time it is used. Plus this is a first year out. There is no history on this engine or anything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.