Motorcycle Forum banner

Victory 92 C

15K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  51.50 
#1 ·
I have seen a few of these for sale lately and have noticed the resale price is very much in my range while the newer models( the Kingpin being the nearest one in comparisson to what I want) having much higher resale prices. This leads me to believe they are not as mechanically sound as the newer models. Can anyone give me an honest unbias review/testimonial about the V92C's? I would appreciate it very much.

#3 ·
I own a 2004 V92TC and I love the bike. I traded to a larger size ride from a C50T and can't say I have been done wrong by either machine. The resale of the V92 is abnormal and not representative of the machine. It is a premium cruiser and I would compare to any similar sized bike. My only advice is look to the 2004 or 2005 because prior to those date the V92's were still a work in progress.

#4 ·
congrats on the Victory. i have been riding them since Feb of 02 and i have had nothing but good luck with em. but your advice is a little off.99-01
was the first Victory motor and did have some problems from 02 on they have pretty much been bullit proof. i owned a 99 and the tranny went at 4k miles was covered under warranty, after my tranny was upgraded i rode that bike 59k miles and it never seen a shop for more then normal wear parts. the one i ride now an 03 has not been to the shop for the last 2 years. nothing has broke only have had to change out normal wear parts.
still on my first set of cables,and belt.but now i have gotten to be doing all my own maintance. shop prices suck!!!

if you really want the low down on Victorys check out The Victory Motorcycle Club. number one resorce for info on our bikes.The Victory Motorcycle Club

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.