Motorcycle Forum banner

bookmarked

3K views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  AloRaptor 
#1 ·
Where is everybody at...thinking about removing site from bookmarks...Dead around here

#2 ·
Its not restricted to this site...many local sites here in Au are also fairly quiet...I think Farce Book has taken over a lot of chatter and many rides that I attend are organised via pm's...so as to preclude the loony riders among us.

#4 ·
Sorry its true... I too used to belong to that fraternity...260 was my top... easily passed by another member of a local forum whilst on a run.

Quietened down a whole lot these days....like my license too much not to mention my life lol!

#6 ·
Yup KPH. Dont do it any more....at that speed you have to totally focus on keeping the machine under control which spoils the ride somewhat....still fun for short squirts
and only like the Busa can do it...so quick...pop your head behind the sceen and the noise is gone and its like being in a blurred vacuum.

My mate came past at 285 confirmed via data logger and speedo healer...unbelievable!

#11 ·
Only in the country and usually around dusk and early morning...the pink and gray Galahs are some of the dopiest wildlife they head straight for you...had one clip the mirror not two months back. Silly buggers sit at the side of the road and wait until you are right on top of them then fly straight across your path
daft buggers....like our current PM always putting their foot in the brown smelly stuff lol!

#13 ·
Yeah thats them...as thick as two short planks. I have heard there are Emu's on a popular road we like to ride spiritedly on...hit one of them even at a slow pace and its gonna hurt.

Have organised a ride this Sunday with a few others...will be interesting to say the least if we come across some of those dozy buggers...what with honky nuts and gravel our roads are very
demanding...cant be texting or scratching your arse for too long..:mrgreen:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.