Great little muscle cruiser (shaft driven) that is very stout for an 805cc power plant (tuned) while maintaining spectacular gas mileage. I have averaged over 48MPG since I bought this in 2009. I hate to part with it, but I need to move on to other hobbies and work around the house. Price is slightly above blue book for good reason ... the tuner options on this bike are nearly too many to list!
- Brand New Rear Tire
- Front Tire has 60% life remaining
- Recent State Inspection
- Vance & Hines Cruzers Exhaust
- Naked Jugs Intake (under fuel tank - fully tucked)
- Fully Depaired
- Power Commander 3 (tuned for great mid-range boost [by burnchasis] in power while maintaining great fuel economy)
- 2" Johns Kit rear drop
- Integrated LED brake/turn signals
- Kuryakyn Scythe Mirrors
- Kuryakyn ISO grips w/Stiletto ends
- Kuryakyn Throttle Boss
- Suzuki Mini-Board footrests
- Custom Tangerine Candy over Gold (you MUST see)
- Custom body work on tank to "shave" the weld seam
- Custom LED dash indicator lights
- more ...
The bad: There are two small bubbles in the tank paint where the ground off bracket has a pinhole allowing fumes under the paint. As a consolation, I'll include all the "tins" as well as a used tank and tank cover/cluster ... parts alone are worth $500+. The only part I don't have for paint job that doesn't involve any downtime is the front fender. You could easily run the bike without it while it's being painted if you so choose. These two small bubbles are very minor and could be lived with as they aren't really noticeable.
I'll be getting a video walkaround soon and will post the link here in a reply.
I'll throw in a quick detachable windshield and a leather jacket to the happy buyer.