2005 Suzuki Boulevard M50 (VZ800) - Custom paint w/only 8,200 miles - $4000/obo
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Fender Buffer
    My Bike(s)
    2005 Suzuki M50

2005 Suzuki Boulevard M50 (VZ800) - Custom paint w/only 8,200 miles - $4000/obo

Great little muscle cruiser (shaft driven) that is very stout for an 805cc power plant (tuned) while maintaining spectacular gas mileage. I have averaged over 48MPG since I bought this in 2009. I hate to part with it, but I need to move on to other hobbies and work around the house. Price is slightly above blue book for good reason ... the tuner options on this bike are nearly too many to list!

The good:

- Brand New Rear Tire
    - Front Tire has 60% life remaining
    - Recent State Inspection

- Vance & Hines Cruzers Exhaust
    - Naked Jugs Intake (under fuel tank - fully tucked)
    - Fully Depaired
    - Power Commander 3 (tuned for great mid-range boost [by burnchasis] in power while maintaining great fuel economy)
    - 2" Johns Kit rear drop
    - Integrated LED brake/turn signals
    - Kuryakyn Scythe Mirrors
    - Kuryakyn ISO grips w/Stiletto ends
    - Kuryakyn Throttle Boss
    - Suzuki Mini-Board footrests
    - Custom Tangerine Candy over Gold (you MUST see)
    - Custom body work on tank to "shave" the weld seam
    - Custom LED dash indicator lights
    - more ...

The bad: There are two small bubbles in the tank paint where the ground off bracket has a pinhole allowing fumes under the paint. As a consolation, I'll include all the "tins" as well as a used tank and tank cover/cluster ... parts alone are worth $500+. The only part I don't have for paint job that doesn't involve any downtime is the front fender. You could easily run the bike without it while it's being painted if you so choose. These two small bubbles are very minor and could be lived with as they aren't really noticeable.

I'll be getting a video walkaround soon and will post the link here in a reply.

2005 Suzuki Boulevard M50 (VZ800) - Custom paint w/only 8,200 miles - 00/obo-2012-03-23-17-39-52.jpg2005 Suzuki Boulevard M50 (VZ800) - Custom paint w/only 8,200 miles - 00/obo-2012-03-23-17-40-23.jpg2005 Suzuki Boulevard M50 (VZ800) - Custom paint w/only 8,200 miles - 00/obo-2012-03-23-17-40-44.jpg2005 Suzuki Boulevard M50 (VZ800) - Custom paint w/only 8,200 miles - 00/obo-2012-03-23-17-41-19.jpg2005 Suzuki Boulevard M50 (VZ800) - Custom paint w/only 8,200 miles - 00/obo-2012-03-23-17-42-18.jpg

I'll throw in a quick detachable windshield and a leather jacket to the happy buyer.
    2005 M50: Vance & Hines Cruzers, Naked Jugs Intake, Fully Depaired, Mustang Seats, Power Commander 3 (tune by Burnchassis), 2" Johns Kit rear drop, Suzuki mini-boards, ISO grips w/Stiletto ends & Throttle Boss

Bike is for sale

Selling my gear, time to move on

2. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Fender Buffer
    My Bike(s)
    2005 Suzuki M50
    Here is the video detailing the condition and function of the bike.

Here is the build thread:

http://www.motorcycleforums.net/foru...g-crusher.html
    2005 M50: Vance & Hines Cruzers, Naked Jugs Intake, Fully Depaired, Mustang Seats, Power Commander 3 (tune by Burnchassis), 2" Johns Kit rear drop, Suzuki mini-boards, ISO grips w/Stiletto ends & Throttle Boss

Bike is for sale

Ditch Magnet
    My Bike(s)
    2006 M50
    Wouldn't it be nice if all sellers included such detailed videos when selling items
    ------------------------------------------

John's Froward Controls, Kens' New Skull Chin Spoiler, Kens' Risers, Kens' Filler Plate, Kens' Custom Hydrodipped Neck Covers, Skull Grips, 2" Lowering Kit, LED Brake Lights, Custom Speedo Dial, BackOff XP Brake Light Flasher, Scootworks Side Mount Plate, Vance & Hines Straightshots, Bevin Findlay Airbrushed Tank, BlackOps Bobbers Kit, etc

5. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Fender Buffer
    My Bike(s)
    2005 Suzuki M50
    I've bought my fair share of things online that weren't as described. I like to live life by the golden rule

Bike is for sale

Fender Buffer
    My Bike(s)
    2005 Suzuki M50
    Mods can lock this one up, she just sold to a local buyer.

For those selling, know that I got the full $4K, but again, lots of custom stuff on the bike + I included a helmet, summer jacket (First Gear Mesh Jacket), "Pig Spit" cleaning kit, Windshield & replacement "tins" (side pods, rear fender, tank & tank shroud with gauge cluster) in order to ease the buyers mind about the paint bubbles.

Bike is for sale

Clutch Cadet
    My Bike(s)
    2008 Suzuki M50
    Congrats on the quick sale - beautiful bike...hope to see more of it on here with the new owner!
    2k8 SE, 2k5 Red Parts, Mustang Vintage Wide Seat, Suzuki OEM Passenger Floorboards, 28" Drag Bars, Ken's 1" Spacers, 2nd Gen Chin Spoiler, Undertail Eliminator Kit, Relocated Turn Signals and Tag, Morton's Violators, K&N Drop In, PC-V retrofit, De-Paired, Custom Headlight, Blacking out the Chrome, Found better brakes - just have to get them on!!!

Sponsored Links