For Sale
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: For Sale

My Bike(s)
    2008 Suzuki Boulevard M50

For Sale

As much as I hate to do it I have to sell my 2008 M50. My riding buddy is moving to Fla., so on top of losing my friend, I'm also losing my garage. The bike is a 2008 silver/black M50 with just under 7,200 miles on the clock.
    It has a Cobra StreetRod exhaust with a Cobra Fi2000r fuel processor. It also has a Thunder Mfg. Tornado intake kit. Cosmetic changes are a Memphis Shades Bullet fairing and a ShapeMasters fan shroud. The bike has been garage kept and the oil and filter has been changed at the start of every season. A new Battery was installed last summer. It's a 2008 so it ain't showroom but it has no dents, dings or cracked or broken plastic. I'm asking $3000.00 and that will also include a HD cover and chain(you need your own lock) At the present time the bike is in Lakewood,NJ but weather permitting, it will be moved to Westfield, NJ which is about 20 min from NYC. Anyone interested, contact me here or through the Suzuki M50, Suzuki Boulevard Riders Group or the Suzuki Intruder M800 & Boulevard M50 pages on FaceBook. For Sale-20171020_180124-effects.jpgFor Sale-20141122_140320.jpgFor Sale-20150616_180331.jpg

page
    Last edited by Easy Rider; 03-13-2019 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Deleted attachment errors

2. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

My Bike(s)
    Can-AM Spyder
    Pictures 4 and 5 seem to be an entirely different bike.
    Kind of confusing.
    Don't believe everything that you think.

My Bike(s)
    2008 Suzuki Boulevard M50
    The pic of the black bikes got dragged in by accident and I couldn't get rid of them. The silver/black bike is mine, with and without the fairing.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

My Bike(s)
    Can-AM Spyder
    Fixed it.
    Don't believe everything that you think.

Sponsored Links