C50 or M50?
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: C50 or M50?

C50 or M50?

C50 or M50, i like the look of the M50, but i´m concerned about the size and comfort for the passengers, can you tell me what difference are between both drives? again sorry for my bad english i am in latinamerica

2. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Can Ride And Chew Gum
    My Bike(s)
    05 Black M50
    Really the only difference is the look of the bikes. As for passenger comfort on the M50....stock leaves a lot to be desired. I think the longest day my girl could handle with the bike fully stock was about 300mi and that was with a lot of stops. Now...add a sissybar and aftermarket seat there will be no problems. We've done back to back 500mi+ days with a Saddleman Explorer, Sissybar, and she's got an airhawk as well. We only had to stop when I needed to stretch my legs or for gas/food/etc.

I've never had any issues with the bike performing with a passenger on the back. She'll still get up and go, corner with the best of them (I've scraped frame with the girl on back, she wasn't very happy about that ) and pull up hills.
    2005 M50 Black: "Black Betty" John's Kit Forward Controls/Saddlemen Explorer/Kury Iso-Grips/Stiletto End Caps/Kury Throttle Boss/De-Paired/De-Badged/pac50t Naked Jug Kit/PCIII USB/Cobra Streetrod Slashdowns/Saddlemen Bags/Cobra Sissybar/Metz ME880's/Slipstreamer Windscreen/C50 mirrors Blacked Out: Headlight Bucket, Mirrors, Front Signals, Radiator Cover, Neck Covers, Speedo Cover, Tank Cowl, Fender Rails, Sissybar, Saddlebag Supports

thanks man, very helpful yor advice, really help

5. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

what about the handling? any big differences between c50 and m50

Just Won't Go Away !
    I would read this article Suzuki Boulevard C50T And M50 Motorcycles - Road Test And Review - Motorcycle Cruiser Magazine
    because it gives you a comparison of both bike models. It will probably answer all of your questions.

-

U.B's LoveChild
    My Bike(s)
    2008 C90 SE
    Quote Originally Posted by zulianrider View Post
    what about the handling? any big differences between c50 and m50
    The M50 handles a bit better I beleive, from what I have read. It does have inverted front forks which should help a bit.
    Ride Safe
    Hammersfan

Sponsored Links