got in a wreck yesterday
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seat Tester
    My Bike(s)
    suzuki c50t

got in a wreck yesterday

well boys i got hit by a john deer 8360 guy turned in front of me and i hit the front wheel my bike is junk iam banged up pretty good no helmet but no broken bones iam thanking the good lord right now

2. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Want's A New Title
    My Bike(s)
    2012 Yamaha XT 250 (dual sport)
    Glad you survived.

I bet you didn't know that Deer are responsible for more Human Deaths than any other animal. Although, I'm not so sure yours counts in the same way.

Look at it this way...now you can modify and it won't be like you're replacing a perfectly good part because its all banged up.

Ditch Magnet
    My Bike(s)
    08 Boulevard M50
    Ouch! Glad you're ok. Especially not wearing anything to protect your noodle.

Is the bike totally trashed or is it worth salvaging?
    2008 Black - HK Strippers, Kury Pilot pegs, C.A. smoke lenses, Drag-ness Stealth II mirrors, black HH 28" drag bars, XOPRODOX Black Raptor OS Grips

5. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

My Bike(s)
    2008 m50
    Glad you're ok...remember, ride like the other dude cannot see you, ALWAYS!!

and Apertureguy, it was a Driver on a "john deer 8360", not deer (the animal) LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Apertureguy View Post
    I bet you didn't know that Deer are responsible for more Human Deaths than any other animal.

Seat Tester
    My Bike(s)
    suzuki c50t
    it was a 8320 big 4x4 but the bike is junk leaking oil antifreeze forks are touching the frame windshield is stressed bags are junk pipe is bent among other things i have been talking about upgrading to a bigger bike i guess nows a good time idk i have pics ill try to get them up

Found second gear by accident
    My Bike(s)
    '06 C90 / FJR1300-ABS
    I was riding today, when I pulled up at a light next to a motor cop on a Harley. We chatted a bit, and as the light turned green, we proceeded down the road I was in standard AMA stagger formation. Suddenly a car pulled out of a shopping center in front of us to make a cross-traffic left turn. The cop smoked his tires to pull it down and stopped just shy of the blind lady's door. I just looked at him and he turned on the lights and went to work.

Failure to yield is what gets a lot of bikers. Glad you survived it, but I don't give a %%%% if its a tractor or a car, its still failure to yield. I hope the ass-hat got a citation and is covering your damages.

Seat Tester
    My Bike(s)
    suzuki c50t
    when i talked with the cop today he had talked with the guy yesterday and today and his story changed 3 times and thats when the cop had said iam not buying it and i did have the right of way and the tractor was citited for failure to yield to on going traffic

to the old guy called his insurance comp and told them what had happend and i called
    them aslo and told them what happend and they are starting a clam and ill be talking to an adjuster one day this week

its just plain out sucked ass but you know iam glad to be walking and alive just watch out for ppl becouse they are not looking for you

keep the shiney side up

Seat Tester
    My Bike(s)
    suzuki c50t
    heres a few pics gota tell ya boys it hurts to see my baby broke

Seat Tester
    My Bike(s)
    suzuki c50t
    oops

I took the All Bran Challenge
    My Bike(s)
    C50SE
    The Bike can be replaced.

What's between the ears can't.
    I've been down and my best investment was my Helmet. It was trashed but did it's job.

Clunked into first gear
    My Bike(s)
    2005 Suzuki Boulevard M50 Black
    Quote Originally Posted by zcruzer View Post
    and Apertureguy, it was a Driver on a "john deer 8360", not deer (the animal) LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Apertureguy View Post
    Glad you survived.

I bet you didn't know that Deer are responsible for more Human Deaths than any other animal. Although, I'm not so sure yours counts in the same way.
    zcruzer, I hope you at least wear a helmet because that was a near miss when it went over your head!
    '05 M50 Black

Mods/Accessories: Debadged, Debaffled, Kury Iso Grips, Deballed Levers, Aftermarket Front/Rear Turn Signals and Mirrors, Cooley's Chin Spoiler

Coming sooner or later: Cooley's 2 inch fluted risers, Flat black all over possibly with carbon fiber accents.

Want's A New Title
    My Bike(s)
    2012 Yamaha XT 250 (dual sport)
    If it had teeth it would have bit him.

My Bike(s)
    2008 m50
    Quote Originally Posted by adamcase View Post
    zcruzer, I hope you at least wear a helmet because that was a near miss when it went over your head!
    I'm I missing something here

I've re-read the first post and whatever was said thereafter is apparently way over my head. Anyways, off to party on, time for a headspin

Clunked into first gear
    My Bike(s)
    2005 Suzuki Boulevard M50 Black
    If you read the part I bolded he was just making a joke about the deer, thus the "I'm not so sure yours (as in your Deere) counts in the same way.
    '05 M50 Black

Mods/Accessories: Debadged, Debaffled, Kury Iso Grips, Deballed Levers, Aftermarket Front/Rear Turn Signals and Mirrors, Cooley's Chin Spoiler

Coming sooner or later: Cooley's 2 inch fluted risers, Flat black all over possibly with carbon fiber accents.

Sit speling cheker
    My Bike(s)
    1991 GSX 600f
    OOOPs, At least you dont have any broken bones.
    Whatever you ride ride safe and keep the rubber on the ground and the shiny side up.

hostmydomainnow.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links