I started a new forum dedicated to modifying your bike ...
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Fender Buffer
    My Bike(s)
    2005 Suzuki M50

I started a new forum dedicated to modifying your bike ...

First off, If the mods/admins wish to remove this thread, I fully understand and won't hold it against you. That being said, I wanted to inform everyone of a new community/forum that i have started, which is dedicated to showcasing your bike's modifications. My hope is to foster an environment that allows people to share ideas and showcase their efforts to making their cycle unique. I see many forums, and each is dedicated to one particular make or model and many of the "all models welcome" sites are more geared towards troubleshooting and asking questions to gain knowledge about their particular cycle. This site differs in that it's geared solely towards mods and showcasing them. In fact, I'm going to begin amassing sticky threads in each make's section linking to message boards geared towards that particular brand. It is not my intent to steal members, but rather, compliment other message boards under the common idea of modification of our bikes, not unification under a particular make/model ... I'll leave that up to the thousands of existing forums.

So, if you wish to showcase your hard work on making your cycle unique, please feel free to register and begin documenting your creation at My Cycle Mods. Also, keep an eye out on Facebook if you are a member as I'm running an ad for the forums ... if you see it, please respond here.

Cheers!

- FastCougar (aka M50Bagger)
    2005 M50: Vance & Hines Cruzers, Naked Jugs Intake, Fully Depaired, Mustang Seats, Power Commander 3 (tune by Burnchassis), 2" Johns Kit rear drop, Suzuki mini-boards, ISO grips w/Stiletto ends & Throttle Boss

Bike is for sale

Selling my gear, time to move on

2. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member

My Bike(s)
    2012 Ninja 1000 ABS, 2002 Bandit 1200 S, 2002 Honda XR50R, 1992 Honda CR125R
    That's a nice looking site. Get someone with some graphics skills to tweak the theme and you'll be all set. VBulletin 4 looks like it has some nice features.

'Busa shock, Racetech forks, Holeshot stage 1 & pipe, Hella headlights, CBRXX clipons, Givi E360 & V46, Zumo 550, Pilot Road 2CTs | Symtec grip heat
    Arai Signet GTR | Joe Rocket Meteor boots, Alter Ego pants, jacket
    | Gerbings liner | Alpinestars SP-1 gloves | Hanes boxer-briefs
    Gems for motorcyclists

Fender Buffer
    My Bike(s)
    2005 Suzuki M50
    Thank Clint ... working on the site design right now ... I have someone working on a logo. I really need to get to work on the content to attract more visitors.
    2005 M50: Vance & Hines Cruzers, Naked Jugs Intake, Fully Depaired, Mustang Seats, Power Commander 3 (tune by Burnchassis), 2" Johns Kit rear drop, Suzuki mini-boards, ISO grips w/Stiletto ends & Throttle Boss

Bike is for sale

5. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Fender Buffer
    My Bike(s)
    2005 Suzuki M50
    Forgot to add, the CMS integration with vBulletin 4 is really nice.

Bike is for sale

Sponsored Links