2014 c50t
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: 2014 c50t

My Bike(s)
    Suzuki Boulevard C50T

2014 c50t

Just broke in my new C50T and looking to customize. Not seeing to many customs pipes available though, would like to get some long pipes that extend the back tire. anyone know what's out there?

2. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Wants Better Weather
    My Bike(s)
    2005 Suzuki M50 Black
    Cobra, Vance and Hines, and hard krome or chrome (however they spell it) are some of the more popular brands.

Just do some google searches of those. You'll see they each have lots of options and some longer length pipes.

Word of caution though...check with your dealer to be sure you won't void the warranty by putting on aftermarket pipes.
    I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure...

Ditch Magnet
    My Bike(s)
    Suzuki C90 & C50T
    Welcome to the forum from Oregon...and congrats on the new C50T purchase. They are a fun bike!

As far as pipes go, there aren't many extending past the rear tire anymore. HardKrome and Roadburner used to make some...but I don't think they do anymore. Ebay is your best bet to keep an eye out for some. I lucked out and found a Leo Vince 2-1 Silvertail for my C50 which sounds great and extends past the rear tire. Plus I can add bigger saddle bags like I wanted to. But I've noticed many of the manufacturers have stopped production on the longer pipes. I think part of it is folks would lower their bike then hit the pipes on hard right hand turns.

That being said, spend some time on Youtube and listen to sound bites for the Volusia and C50's. There are a bunch of them and they will truly give you an idea of what's available. Keep in mind you can probably get by with just adding exhaust alone, but if you add a K&N air filter or increase the intake air flow any, you'll need an aftermarket fuel processor to go along with it.

As far as other aftermarket accessories, just about anything can be made to fit the bike with some planning. But things made specifically for the C50 are pretty vast. From aftermarket seats, lowering kits, fairings, to solo set ups...there is allot to pick from. Break out the credit card. LOL

Best of luck and let us know if you have questions.

Larry

5. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

My Bike(s)
    2014 Boulevard C50 B.O.S.S.
    Quote Originally Posted by dukefingaz View Post
    Just broke in my new C50T and looking to customize. Not seeing to many customs pipes available though, would like to get some long pipes that extend the back tire. anyone know what's out there?
    Have you had any luck finding a fuel management system? I just bought a 2014 C50 Boss and can't seem to find any. Cobra has pipes for the 2014 models, may want to check them out.

Sponsored Links