New owner 2013 C90 Boss
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

My Bike(s)
    2013 C90 Boss

New owner 2013 C90 Boss

Love the bike, my first cruiser.

I now totally get why people like vtwin cruisers. However there is not a lot of information regarding these bikes since its fairly new. Even though the motor shares with the m90 I cannot locate a copy of the service manual anywhere and info about the bike is slim.

I did have a question. The dealer said the valves are self adjusting (hydraulic) but I cannot confirm this anywhere for this generation. Anyone know?

Previous bikes:

09 - Versys 650
    13 - Concours 14 ABS
    14 - DRZ400sm
    13 - Zx14R

I really like the tractorish torque of the C90, it turns in quick for 750lbs as well.
    Last edited by phildobaggins; 02-23-2015 at 04:41 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

My Bike(s)
    2010 Triumph Thunderbird SE
    Go to Bike Bandit.com and punch in your year and model.Then it'll show you a list of each part part or system of the bike you're looking for.Then click on that info and an exploded view of what you're looking for will appear,with a list next to it explaining what each component is.That will get ya goin in the right direction.That's what I do when I'm working on an unfamilar make and model machine.And it has helped me.So check it out.In my search for info on the C90,which is what I'm lookin at,that's exactly what I did and the Bike Bandit website did explain that the lifters don't have an adjustment on the rocker arm,indicating that the lifters are hydraulic and require no adjustment.Dave!!!

My Bike(s)
    2013 Suzuki Boulevard C90T B.O.S.S
    Dave is right. I've already used bikebandit.com a couple of times. I also like to use Suzuki Parts House: Buy OEM Suzuki Parts & Accessories as you can get oem part numbers as well as the same diagrams as bikebandit.com, who use their own stock numbers.
    As for the service manual, just google VL1500BT service manual. You can order one for about 40 bucks.
    Also, I found an online version when I was trying to find my flash relay. MANUAL LIST
    Hope it helps.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

My Bike(s)
    2013 Suzuki Boulevard C90T B.O.S.S
    http://www.motorcycleforums.net/foru...boulevard.html
    There's also a list at the end of this thread of what I've done to mine already if you need help finding something. Aftermarket parts are very slim for this bike.

My Bike(s)
    2013 C90T BOSS; 2001 DRZ 400S
    I recently bought a 2013 C90T BOSS myself. I also bought a service manual. It show how to adjust the valves and the owner's manual calls for a check every 14,500 so I'm thinking not hydraulic.

Dirty

Where Am I ?
    My Bike(s)
    2013 Boulevard C90T Boss
    Please review the earlier comments about the black exhaust pipes - they are peeling on the C90T. Please make sure your dealer inspects this before the warranty runs out. Mine are peeling badly - also say a video from another guy - his is peeling in the same place.

Look at this video - time 4:17 - mine is peeling in the exactly same place.

[email protected]
    Last edited by cycle7447; 08-03-2015 at 06:50 PM.

Sponsored Links