Boulevard C90 hard saddlebags?
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

My Bike(s)
    Suzuki Boulevard C90 2007

Boulevard C90 hard saddlebags?

Hi,

Has anyone fitted Harley Davidson´s touring saddlebags to a C90 Boulevard? I have a 2007 model 1500 Boulevard and I´m looking for hard saddlebags without tail lights ets. Bags also should be shaped like the rear end of the bike. Brackets have to be made but that´s not a problem. There are also couple more bags, but the price gets a bit high. Also because I live in Finland, I need to pay high customs and taxes of all the products bought outside Europe.

I tried adding links and pictures, but so far cant do it since I just registered too the forum. But the HD bags I mean are found on Ebay by typing "Black hard saddlebags Trunk w/Lid & Latch Kit".
    Other option I have is a bit smaller bag, but the rear part is a bit straight for my taste and I´m not sure how it would look. The other bags can be found on europcustom.com´s frontpage (Rigid small saddlebag Guoadro)

I´m new to the forum so I´ll try browsing what you guys have done to your bikes. I have this vision of a bagger style bike with white wall tires, hard saddlebags and a batwing So far I´ve done the white walls with Rubber Comp paint, since the tires were almost new

Sponsored Links