This Lady who drove the Bike has it for sale at the KBB retail value and I think she will negotiate quite a bit downward. ITs a 2007 Ct, 1500 with minor scratches on the front and rear fenders (most will rub out) , decked out chrome, new Corbin seat , fuel injection , runs very smooth , stock everything except for seat , 17,000 miles on the odometer, full service done recently to it by a Dealer . Shes got physical problems which is why she is selling it. SHe used to take it from N.W. Florida to KY at least once per year. Her asking price is $5,000
1. How is the reliability ?
2. Is it noted for fluid leaks if driven a few times per month ?
3. How often do u go on the oil change , trans oil, clutch fluid, brake fluid ?
4. How difficult is it to change the fluids yourself from underneath without a stand ? There is an owners manual.
5. If you own a CT, why do u like it ? What don't you like about it please ?
6. Any helpful advice or tips ????