Suzuki in 2017
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Suzuki in 2017

My Bike(s)
    2013 c90t boss

Suzuki in 2017

I have a 2013 Boulevard Boss C90t. which I like. But this is not about the bike. The Suzuki website is absolute trash. Can't view a gallery. Can't find a nearby dealer. I'm really disappointed in how the future looks for this company. Do I really have to buy an Indian or HD in order to look down the road 10 years?? Even if the company is strong, it sure seems as if they don't GAF? It sure ain't 1990. Yeah, I'm old...
    Last edited by xring; 04-04-2017 at 04:33 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member

My Bike(s)
    2013 M109R, 2016 C90T, 2007 M50
    I'm not having a problem looking at the site. People are concerned though that last year's paint schemes are the same this year. The M109R hasn't had chrome pipes since '14. Some people want the chrome. I've also heard that many of their bikes can't be sold in some countries starting this year because of new emissions regulations.
    As long as it's not them that has to pay, no one really minds the debt.

In Training
    My Bike(s)
    2016 Suzuki C90T BOSS
    I will agree with you that Suzuki's effort in the area of marketing needs work. Not only the website being dated, but even having product on the floor, compared to other brands and coming up with new stuff. I love my Suzuki's and I think they are worth pushing as they area quality product, but Suzuki doesn't seem to care whether anyone buys their bikes or not.

Oh well ... they must have a strategy ... lol

5. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Puddle Runner
    My Bike(s)
    2014 Honda Valkyrie
    Suzuki does care, about your money. Not about customer service. Out of all the metric makers, they have the worst rep for service. That should tell you what they think of you. I really, really like the m109, but hate the company that built it.
    It's still a way better bike than any HD. You have to pick based on the things you need and want out of a bike, and of course, do lots of research.

In Training
    My Bike(s)
    2016 Suzuki C90T BOSS
    Quote Originally Posted by turboyoshi View Post
    Suzuki does care, about your money. Not about customer service. Out of all the metric makers, they have the worst rep for service. That should tell you what they think of you. I really, really like the m109, but hate the company that built it.
    It's still a way better bike than any HD. You have to pick based on the things you need and want out of a bike, and of course, do lots of research.
    Agreed.

I had a 2003 Intruder bought new, before trading last year for my 2016 C90T, so I know all about Suzuki customer service (NOT!). This new bike came with a free 5-year warranty. which really amounts to nothing. I am just very fortunate that my local dealer is excellent and looks after my bike and I have also learned allot on my own to do most of the basics myself. Thankfully Suzuki make a quality product, so (Knock on wood), you don't really need much customer service, but you really got to wonder what is their business strategy.

As for comparing Suzuki and HD, that is two different worlds. My son is HD through and through and after 10-min on his bike, I pulled over and traded back for my C-90. Pretty to look at, but not my cup of tea. But to each his / her own. He has 3 of them; an 16 Street Glide (which I was riding), 06 Dyna (his favorite, but its his wifes bike .. lol) and a 94 Sportster that he rebuilt (not much stock left on this one) and working / modding them are part of his love for them. I just like to ride .... no fuss!

I agree, research and test riding can really help you make a good decision for what lets you enjoy riding, because regardless of the name on the tank, if your not having fun, it will become an expensive garage dust collector.

By the way I have a friend who also has a Valkyrie and they are no slouch either. Beautiful machine with lots of go!
    Last edited by uprightshark; 04-13-2017 at 07:12 AM.

Sponsored Links