Suzuki bikes
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Suzuki bikes

My Bike(s)
    2017 Suzuki M50 Boulevard

Suzuki bikes

I had bought a 2008 Suzuki c90, was a decent bike, only problems were small gas tank and later on the starter solenoid which engages the starter would overheat, so once you turned the bike off, to get gas, and tried to restart bike it would not start until bike cooled down some. One other problem I encountered was it would not start in real cold weather, it was fuel injected, but would not start in temps below 30°, had fresh gas and charged battery. So I traded in for a 2014 c90 Boss, beautiful bike, but, the shaft drive was miserable because it had little range, if you were in fourth gear and dropped below 35 mph the bike would chuck and buck you to death!. So after awhile with that, (other gears same thing), I again traded for a 2017 M50, they didn't have C50 available and I liked the M50, (M for Muscle), I ended up buying it. After riding awhile loved the bike much more than the other two, except no windshield, they sell an aftermarket one for around $170, very small and don't like the way it looks or how small it is. So I opted to make it a bobber, issuing Blue Collar Bobbers parts, I had to buy a headlight to replace the cowling one on the bike. I was able to use existing bracket, modifying it to hold new 7" headlamp, side mount, now I just have to hide the wiring, didn't buy the blue collar bobbers seat kit, allot of money, plus I wanted a seat with more padding than they offer. Trying to Fab the seat bracket and side plates, it would be nice if they would sell you just that, but I know they want to sell their seats to as a kit, $420, probably worth the money, I just didn't have enough for that and front and rear fender kits. If anyone has suggestions let me know. I will post pics when I finish bike.

Sponsored Links