No info on 2019 Boulevard C50
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

No info on 2019 Boulevard C50

I just purchased a new 2019 Boulevard C50 and put the old Yamaha away for a future barn find.. My problem is..I cant find any info on aftermarket parts that fit this bike such as radiator cover..luggage rack to replace the pilon seat..etc...called the dealer and went thru all the specs which suggests that the changes were minimal put no concluding info..Is there any C50 wizards out there that can help me??

2. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

My Bike(s)
    2008 Suzuki Boulevard M50

C50 stuff

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel53 View Post
    I just purchased a new 2019 Boulevard C50 and put the old Yamaha away for a future barn find.. My problem is..I cant find any info on aftermarket parts that fit this bike such as radiator cover..luggage rack to replace the pilon seat..etc...called the dealer and went thru all the specs which suggests that the changes were minimal put no concluding info..Is there any C50 wizards out there that can help me??
    . I hate to tell you this but there ain't that much. I ran into the same problem when I got my 08 M50 a few years ago. Any way here's what I found for you. Performance parts From GMan industries. and Thunder Mfg., Cobra and Vance and Hines dropped the 50's in 2014. MeanCycles also has some stuff. I got my fan shroud from a company called Shapemaster but I don't think they're making them any longer. Here's the guy's email, [email protected] . For the other stuff I got my pegs from Kuryakyn they make some cool stuff but's it's universal and not specific for our bikes. John's Kits - Custom Suzuki Motorcycle Kits makes forward controls and lowering kits. I hope this helpsNo info on 2019 Boulevard C50-20171020_180124-effects.jpg

Super Moderator

My Bike(s)
    Can-AM Spyder
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel53 View Post
    and put the old Yamaha away for a future barn find..
    WHY would you DO that ??
    Somebody could be getting some good use out of it......TODAY.
    Don't believe everything that you think.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by StanO View Post
    . I hate to tell you this but there ain't that much. I ran into the same problem when I got my 08 M50 a few years ago. Any way here's what I found for you. Performance parts From GMan industries. and Thunder Mfg., Cobra and Vance and Hines dropped the 50's in 2014. MeanCycles also has some stuff. I got my fan shroud from a company called Shapemaster but I don't think they're making them any longer. Here's the guy's email, [email protected] . For the other stuff I got my pegs from Kuryakyn they make some cool stuff but's it's universal and not specific for our bikes. John's Kits - Custom Suzuki Motorcycle Kits makes forward controls and lowering kits. I hope this helpsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20171020_180124-EFFECTS.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	697.5 KB 
ID:	34706

Wow.. what a nice looking motorcycle ....

My Bike(s)
    Thanks. Arnuld.

Quote Originally Posted by StanO View Post
    Thanks. Arnuld.
    You are welcome Stan. Where did you get that headlight-visor/fairing from ? One of my biker friends in Nepal wants to know

My Bike(s)

C50 stuff

Quote Originally Posted by arnuld View Post
    You are welcome Stan. Where did you get that headlight-visor/fairing from ? One of my biker friends in Nepal wants to know
    It's made by a company called Memphis Shades. It's not a direct fit. You will have to fabricate mounts and swap the headlight for a 7 inch round one. In other words, it's not a bolt on.

My Bike(s)
    2005 C50T
    Geez, I shopped around and loved the C50T at the right price. Added highway bars and kuryakin(?) foot pegs and a batwing fairing to replace the archaic windshield it came with. Sold the stock seat and got a Suzuki gel seat. Finally the shifter bushing I replaced with one of those bronze bushings that improved the shifting.

Sponsored Links