KTM Super Enduro 950
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

KTM Super Enduro 950

I don't know about you guys, but I would be afraid to ride this 100hp beast in the dirt!
    Attachment 6562
    Attachment 6563
    The KTM 950 Super Enduro R is the ideal bike for all those who want to tackle absolutely everything. During chassis tests it dismisses the roughest abuse. Over and over the WP absorber components plunge into action just in time. Even hard-core expert Giovanni is a bit surprised that the 950 Super Enduro R can be as good as new – even after copious amounts of high flying. “I might be worn out, but it seems you can’t kill off that thing!”

2. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member

My Bike(s)
    2012 Ninja 1000 ABS, 2002 Bandit 1200 S, 2002 Honda XR50R, 1992 Honda CR125R
    "Super" is right! What a monster.

'Busa shock, Racetech forks, Holeshot stage 1 & pipe, Hella headlights, CBRXX clipons, Givi E360 & V46, Zumo 550, Pilot Road 2CTs | Symtec grip heat
    Arai Signet GTR | Joe Rocket Meteor boots, Alter Ego pants, jacket
    | Gerbings liner | Alpinestars SP-1 gloves | Hanes boxer-briefs
    Gems for motorcyclists

U.B's LoveChild
    My Bike(s)
    2007 Buell XB12sTT, 2005 M50, 1970 TC120
    thats effin CRAZY I want one!
    RED M50 - 2005

"only a motorcycle rider understands why a dog hangs its head out the window"

My Toys

5. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Hangin' On For Dear Life
    My Bike(s)
    2008 Kawasaki KLR 650
    Dallas, Texas Directly above the center of the earth.
    I'll ride it!!
    Real Men Drift on Two Wheels.

kooool

I have a customer that just bought one and describes it as a Baja Trophy Truck on two wheels ! He took it down to the So Cal desert and crashed the living piss out of it ... 40mph + highside ... compound break to the wrist and a lot of broken bones in his hand. As soon as he got out of the hospital and back to Nor Cal, he called and said " Doug, can you cancel all the back ordered parts for th Super Enduro? ... I'm selling that death trap!"

I'm still trying to convince him to let me ride it before it sells just so I know how insane this machine is!

I have one and love it. Its two handfulls in the dirt Just got a set of supermoto wheels for it. Best of both worlds

Hi
    Can u tell me where you bought the SM wheels, I have a 950SE and have the same plan in my mind.
    Jan

Hangin' On For Dear Life
    My Bike(s)
    2008 Kawasaki KLR 650
    Dallas, Texas Directly above the center of the earth.
    I still say someone needs to lower that beast and put it on a Flattrack. Can you imagine what it would do on a mile track. Might actually keep up with the TL 1000's that Suzuki is running.
    Real Men Drift on Two Wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by janhogstrom View Post
    Hi
    Can u tell me where you bought the SM wheels, I have a 950SE and have the same plan in my mind.
    Jan
    I got them from Woody's Wheel Works in Colorado. They are a little pricey but top quality. I paid $2400 for Excel rims, Eagle hubs, tires and brake disks. That price also included sealing the rims for tubeless tires, mount/balance and shipping.

WoodysWheelWorks.com

In my opinion it was money well spent. Huge improvement on the road and a complete blast to ride.

My Bike(s)
    Kawasaki
    KTM Super Enduro 950 is good & new one bike. It is twin cylinder type, 4-stroke with V 75 power, transmission with 6 gears.

Leaned over, knee down
    Any experienced rider should always be aware of his limitations, and the 100hp is something that the rider can control and constantly change by the position of his/her right wrist, so as brutal as all that power might be, I personally would be more concerned with the things that can't be adjusted by the rider, things like a 400 pound dry weight, and the relatively short 10 inches of wheel travel, IMHO my 525 EX/C would be a better/faster choice in all situations except wide open deserts, or flat smooth fire roads, of course with all that said, I do agree it would be a hoot to ride.
    2009 BMW, R 1200 GS
    2010 Victory Cross Country
    2008 DR 650
    2004 BMW R1150RS
    2003 KTM 525 EX/C
    2005 Santa Cruz Heckler

Sponsored Links