Motorcycle Forum banner

new m50 owner

6K views 63 replies 29 participants last post by  blackmagic666 
#1 ·
Hello to everyone.
I'm from Italy and a new black M50 will be mine in a few days...

i just can't wait!!!!!!

Hope we can share many news,infos and pics in the future.

:D

#6 ·
:welcomes: your going to love your Sweet new ride! Have fun and enjoy. This is one of the best forums on the web everyone is nice and helpfull:)

#15 ·
The Teach said:
Welcome aboard! Please keep your hands tucked in at all times, and ignore the clowns, hippos, skull wanna-be's, and any kinda muppets you see here.

Thank you,

TT
Damn....leaves nothing left.

You forgot to: Ignore all....

Chicanery
Jack-@ssery
Hi-jinks
Tom foolery
Flim Flamming
Running Amok

#17 ·
Thank everyone fro your kind welcome...

I thought i was the only Italian because most people here dislike customs and cruisers....italians prefer naked and hypersport.
And when they buy a custom they always look for an Harley (very expensive and not a very good bike)
It's not a problem, now i found a site where i can share my passion.

Someone asked me if it's Zakk Wylde on my avatar....

ovviously YES!

I also write on the Official BLS forum....u can find me in the Italian BLS Chapter.
I see there is at least another Zakk fan here...isn't'?

#18 ·
First question for u guys...

maybe it has been already posted...sorry if it has.

I'd like to change original exhaust with a black and shorter one, slash cut tipe.

Do you know if some productor has legal exhaust whith these characteristics?

The word LEGAL is very important here in Italy....Police cares a lot about it especially when we're talkin about special motorbike parts.

#19 ·
Welcome to the site, as far as Black Slash cuts I have not seen the in Black yet. You would probably have to get some pipes and Ceramic Coat them. Sources for pipes are Jardin, Vance and Heins, and Cobra. IT the pipes are made for Volusias, or C50's they will fit.

#21 ·
Thanx Shambo for infos about slash cut exhaust....i only have to check how much will the special painting cost and if local laws allows the use of different pipes instead originals.

for jkulysses

I like Lacuna too but, and it's so strange, they are more famous outside Italy than at home.
It's something that happens often here....for example RawPower had a lot of success in the world but quite unknown in Italy.

Do you know if a music/motorcycle thread is already open?

#23 ·
blackmagic666 said:
for jkulysses

I like Lacuna too but, and it's so strange, they are more famous outside Italy than at home.
It's something that happens often here....for example RawPower had a lot of success in the world but quite unknown in Italy.

Do you know if a music/motorcycle thread is already open?
The sad thing is they are not extremely popular here either. You don't ever hear them on the radio or anything. There are a lot of american bands that are not popular here but are in other countries too.

#25 ·
welcome 666.......what part of Italy?

though i have never been, my grandparents lived in Argigento(sp?), Favarra, Sicily and moved to the states around 1920. My father was born in 1927. So my heritage goes back to there relatively recently.

my dream is to visit all of italy and sicily one day, to see my heritage and the awesome architecture there. (i studied architecture/construction in university)

good choice on bikes too...i love my M50...

#26 ·
i live in the north of Italy but i have been a couple of times to Sicily.
Agrigento is a nice city but the best place to see over there is the Valley of Temples...a step in the past, it seems to be in the ancient Rome.
Even the sea is awesome...very similar to caribbean islands.
Unfortunately here many monuments are not managed too well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.