service manual
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: service manual

service manual

Someone told me (can't find the thread anymore) that the american user's manual has the complete electric diagram (scheme) included.
    European (italian) edition doesn't.
    Can someone please send it by e-mail?

[email protected]

please guys....i really need it.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by blackmagic666; 05-14-2007 at 07:31 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

i receive a lot of spam on this e-mail address.
    Please type "M800 electrics" in the title...or it will probably be deleted.

Sorry guys....i finally found some threads about the service manual....but it seems that the only way to have it is buyin it.
    Is it true?

5. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Puddle Runner
    My Bike(s)
    '05 M50 Black
    I have a wiring diagram from the Service Manual in .pdf format, along with the scans of the relay pages...I'll send you the files!

Update: I tried to email the files, and Yahoo mail choked on it. I can't post them on here as the file sizes are too large for .pdf files (and you'll want the pdf versions as the resolution is much better)...is your email addy correct?
    Last edited by vhmike73; 05-13-2007 at 06:07 PM. Reason: email problems!

vhmike73
    "It's people like you what cause unrest!"

Vance & Hines Straightshots *** DynoJet PowerCommander III USB *** Thunder Mfg. S&S Intake kit *** De-PAIRed with Moccasin Mike's PAIR Valve Removal Kit
    Küryakyn ISO grips w/Throttle Bosses, Ellipse mirrors & Wide Levers *** MAPAM Foward Controls
    Corbin Classic Solo & Touring Pillion *** Suzuki Low Backrest & Rack, Carbon Fiber Tank Bra, Tank/Speedo & Frame Cover Trim
    Priority Lites Run-Turn-Brake Controller *** Clear Alternatives lenses w/LED replacement bulbs (Amber 1157 front/Red 1156 rear)
    "BlaznBlu50"-inspired Tail Mod w/Radiantz LED License Plate Frame
    T-Bags "Reno" Tailbag *** Saddlemen Drifter Slant (Jumbo) Saddlebags w/Easy Brackets

My Bike(s)
    2007 Black M50
    Quote Originally Posted by vhmike73 View Post
    I have a wiring diagram from the Service Manual in .pdf format, along with the scans of the relay pages...I'll send you the files!

Update: I tried to email the files, and Yahoo mail choked on it. I can't post them on here as the file sizes are too large for .pdf files (and you'll want the pdf versions as the resolution is much better)...is your email addy correct?
    you guys might want to try this site http://dl4.ohshare.com/ i just found out about it the other day. . . it's a free site where you can upload files up to 80MB. once you upload the file you are given a hyperlink that you can email to allow others to download your file.

Quote Originally Posted by vhmike73 View Post

try this...

[email protected]

and thank you so much for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by saecrow37 View Post
    you guys might want to try this site http://dl4.ohshare.com/ i just found out about it the other day. . . it's a free site where you can upload files up to 80MB. once you upload the file you are given a hyperlink that you can email to allow others to download your file.
    Thank u man...i'll try it.

Puddle Runner
    My Bike(s)
    '05 M50 Black
    blackmagic666-

I'll give your other email a shot tonight when I get outta the office, and if that doesn't fly, I'll check out saecrow37's suggestion.

vhmike73
    "It's people like you what cause unrest!"

Vance & Hines Straightshots *** DynoJet PowerCommander III USB *** Thunder Mfg. S&S Intake kit *** De-PAIRed with Moccasin Mike's PAIR Valve Removal Kit
    Küryakyn ISO grips w/Throttle Bosses, Ellipse mirrors & Wide Levers *** MAPAM Foward Controls
    Corbin Classic Solo & Touring Pillion *** Suzuki Low Backrest & Rack, Carbon Fiber Tank Bra, Tank/Speedo & Frame Cover Trim
    Priority Lites Run-Turn-Brake Controller *** Clear Alternatives lenses w/LED replacement bulbs (Amber 1157 front/Red 1156 rear)
    "BlaznBlu50"-inspired Tail Mod w/Radiantz LED License Plate Frame
    T-Bags "Reno" Tailbag *** Saddlemen Drifter Slant (Jumbo) Saddlebags w/Easy Brackets

thanks, thanks and thanks again!

Sponsored Links