Hard Saddlebags
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Hard Saddlebags

Where Am I ?
    My Bike(s)
    2009 M50 Special Edition

Hard Saddlebags

Looking for anyone that has ordered hard saddlebags from Ridebikegear.com

They seems to have things on ebay and on their website, hard case saddlebags and trunks at a reasonable price. Anyone heard of them?

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

VII
    Sprocket Pilot
    My Bike(s)
    On Fire
    never heard of them but it has been my experience that there are no hard bags that are good quality at "reasonable" prices. My old nationalcycle hardbags were about 500 bux and they were crap. My Tsukayu ones im running now cost me about $850 and they are HIGH quality. I'd love to be proven wrong about this but I did a lot of research before I got the bags Im running now. I did no research before buying the nationalcycle crap. Just don't wanna see you shell out the cash then get pist at what you get.
    Black Hypercharger, Cooley's 2" fluted risers, 32" Debrix drag bars, Tsukayu Coner hardbags w/integrated turn signals, Hard Krome 2.5 Strippers Black, Power Commander V, Lowered 2.5", Transformer grips, Cobra Freeway bars, Gorilla alarm, BikeMaster Sickle Mirrors, Clear turn signal lenses w/chrome tipped bulbs, Debadged tank, Cooley's rear filler plate, Custom Flame paint

Where Am I ?
    these are the ones i ordered : MUTAZU Motorcycle Trunks
    when i first put them on, i noticed they were flimsy, the locks were plastic junk and they even opened a few times at 70+, even the LED cover in the back almost fell off. i was very disappointed with the quality.
    however just a few garage mods and additions and they turned out to be perfect. for the price i am very happy with them.
    these are the largest hard bags that i found, the look really nice on the bike, they really make the bike look BIG. the LED light are awesome, make your bike a lot more visible.
    if you dont like those, check out their website, they have many more kinds, but i know nothing about them.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Where Am I ?
    My Bike(s)
    2009 M50 Special Edition
    thanks for the info

Seat Tester
    My Bike(s)
    2001 Harley Davidson FLHRCI Road King Classic
    sergatiuk
    That Mutazu ebay company has the worst motorcycle parts I have seen. I highly recommend to NOT buy anything from them! I had the unfortunate luck to buy a sissy-bar kit from them. I paid $201 with shipping for the set I liked. When I got the package (14 days later) I removed 6 individually wrapped pieces that were wrapped up in Japanese newspapers. Not to mention the anxiety it caused my g.f. from the recent nuclear reactor issue they had, fearing she would get sick she left the house. LMAO! When I removed the items, I realized that 1. they sent the wrong sissy bar, 2 the chrome was pitted and did not cover the pieces completely and 3 the rack was severely damaged.

So they sent me a new rack, its so so. I argued with them for a month to send me the actual depicted item. They at first told me that I got the "Current" sissy bar and claimed that the item varies from the photo. Being an ebay seller I always look for those claims in the auction before I bid, and did not see a claim posted anywhere. I happened to see that the one they sent was shown on their store for sale at $89 for the set. Seeing this really pi$$ed me off. So after I started a claim, they found one and sent it to me. They say, "Oh it was last one. We send it to you. You get it fast. ok?" I get it, and same thing, chrome looks bad, pitted, brush lines, dont cover the whole item. They wouldnt even refund me the return shipping costs. I am very unhappy with these people. Maybe someone else can have better luck, maybe it helps if you speak da japanese cause there certainly is a language barrier.

Here is the link to the sissy bar I got:
    SUZUKI C50 M50 VOLUSIA 800 SISSY BAR BACK REST W/ RACK | eBay

STAY AWAY FROM MUTAZU MOTORCYCLES aka CHROMEPLACE on ebay!
    Last edited by Finnegan; 06-08-2011 at 07:20 AM.

Where Am I ?
    My Bike(s)
    VTX 1300R
    I just ordered the drivers backrest for my m50 frome Chromeplace. It looks good but it had a pink zipper. I installed it this evening and I will have to cut my rear seat to be able to put it back on. Im waiting to hear back from the seller.

Seat Tester
    My Bike(s)
    2001 Harley Davidson FLHRCI Road King Classic

Proof of how that company are idiots

Here are the pics of the sissy bars I got from Mutazu. The first one is the original sissy bar they sent me. Obviously the wrong one(not to mention the missing rack because they sent me a damaged one.) The second is the correct one, but shows some rust and chrome imperfections.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hard Saddlebags-wrong-sissybar.jpg   Hard Saddlebags-sissybar-2.jpg   Hard Saddlebags-sissybar-1.jpg   Hard Saddlebags-sissybar-3.jpg  

Sponsored Links