2010+ M50 Sissy Bar - Anyone find one?
  • Login:

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

2010+ M50 Sissy Bar - Anyone find one?

Hello everyone.

So I am looking to purchase a M50 this weekend but I need to be able to get a sissy bar.

I have searched long and hard and it seems all sissy bars only fit the 2005-2009 models.

Does anyone know of a good sissy bar that fits the 2010+ models of the M50? It would help alot in my decision to purchase this weekend.

Thanks,

Mike

2. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

My Bike(s)
    Can-AM Spyder
    How about a "real Suzuki" part ??
    Likely to be expensive but that might be your only option......other than having one custom made.
    Don't believe everything that you think.

Where Am I ?
    My Bike(s)
    2011 Suzuki M50
    These bikes were available in Australia, Canada and Europe from 2010. I bought mine in 2011 in Australia and couldn't find much at all in the aftermarket. The mounting bolt locations are very different on the "new" shape.
    So I searched Europe and found this one ............

Sissy bar 9012 | H.A.C. Products (Ignore the picture on the web page, it's just a sample.)

Depending on your exchange rate, it could be worthwhile shopping in Europe. It was for me.

Attachment 34826Attachment 34828Attachment 34822Attachment 34824
    Last edited by SundayRider; 07-28-2019 at 06:40 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Where Am I ?
    My Bike(s)
    2008 Suzuki Boulevard M50

C50 stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Zeckrin View Post
    Hello everyone.

So I am looking to purchase a M50 this weekend but I need to be able to get a sissy bar.

I have searched long and hard and it seems all sissy bars only fit the 2005-2009 models.

Does anyone know of a good sissy bar that fits the 2010+ models of the M50? It would help alot in my decision to purchase this weekend.

Thanks,

Mike
    Try Amazon.

Sponsored Links