Custom seat
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Custom seat

My Bike(s)
    2007 Suzuki M50 Black-Mapam Forward Controls-PIAA driving lights-Mustang wide touring seat
    Eastern Ohio 40 minutes from Pittsburgh, PA

Custom seat

I called to order a new Mustang seat and the guy said I could get a custom job done professionally for about $180 for the front and back seat with memory foam. I'm going to try it out real soon. That's about half the price of a Mustang. I'll let you know how it goes.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Puddle Runner
    My Bike(s)
    m50
    welcomes: from pa please let me know how you like the seat . ihave been looking into a new seat or adding memory foam to mine.
    2007 m50,debaged ,hellcat windshield,bags,carbon tank trim,hopnel tank bib,oem mini floor boards, k&n filter,1of10 custom made lightbar,hella driving lights with autoswitch,kuryakyn iso grips with baron bullet bar ends, river road saddlebags,backrest and luggage rack, mustang vintage wide seat

My Bike(s)
    2007 Suzuki M50 Black-Mapam Forward Controls-PIAA driving lights-Mustang wide touring seat
    I went yesterday to talk to the girl. I am having the front and back repadded. She talked me out of the memory foam which would have been $50 more for the front see (I believe). For $200 I'm getting the front and back redone with a softer foam, building up the back pillion more like what is on the Mustang (for back support) and tribal flames stitched into the front and back. She has the seat. She said it would take a few days to get materials in and that I should have it back within a week (no delivery time since I'm picking it up).

I'm praying for this snow and crappy weather we are having around here right now for about a week . Sorry to the rest of you. If I can't ride neither should you. Have some respect!

5. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

My Bike(s)
    It's done and time to go pick it up. It's supposed to rain for a couple days, but I get it today or tomorrow.

Puddle Runner
    My Bike(s)
    m50
    how about a few pics of the seat
    2007 m50,debaged ,hellcat windshield,bags,carbon tank trim,hopnel tank bib,oem mini floor boards, k&n filter,1of10 custom made lightbar,hella driving lights with autoswitch,kuryakyn iso grips with baron bullet bar ends, river road saddlebags,backrest and luggage rack, mustang vintage wide seat

My Bike(s)
    I only got to ride it a couple of times 60 and 75 miles. It feels much better, at least I was not sore when I got off after 90 minutes.

I ended up paying about $170 with tax, picked up so no shipping. She forgot to do the flames so I may or may not add them later. That would have been another $40. She added some padding to the rear for a little bit of a back rest and upgraded to a more comfortable foam for the passenger. I'll try to get some pics up today, but without the flames, it mostly looks the same.

My Bike(s)
    Sorry about the secrecy. I just wanted to make sure I liked it before I told all of you to go do it. And I also would like to ask her permission before I'd put a phone number or contact into on her. I'll try to get a hold of her tomorrow. In the mean time...here's a few pics. I think I'm going to get the tribal flames embroidered next.

I'll try to get contact info up tomorrow. Thanks for the interest.

My Bike(s)
    No problem. It is definately a big improvement. I'm going back to have the flames added tomorrow. I'll get pictures up soon for anyone interested...

Finishing Touches Custom Covering
    50960 National Rd
    Saint Clairsville, OH 43950
    (740) 695-6900

Sponsored Links