Custom air intake m50
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Custom air intake m50

Hi was reading this post https://www.motorcycleforums.net/for...s/50242?page=1 want to make the same to my bike but was wondering how it works? It doesn't need a filter inside or it works the same without it? No remap?? That post States that it won't add additional air to the fuel mixture but I'm wondering about it, thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

M-J Lifetime Achievement Award
    My Bike(s)
    Yamaha MT09
    Just be aware anything that changes the air intake will effect the fuel mapping...makers spend lots of money on R&D to get the best from what they fit. having said that you can mess with it if you are able to remap or flash the original mapping. Note you do need to know what you are doing and can cause irrepearble damage to your ecu if you dont.
    Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast

Where Am I ?
    My Bike(s)
    2008 Suzuki Boulevard M50

M50 intake

Quote Originally Posted by ICrimsonRider View Post
    Hi was reading this post https://www.motorcycleforums.net/for...s/50242?page=1 want to make the same to my bike but was wondering how it works? It doesn't need a filter inside or it works the same without it? No remap?? That post States that it won't add additional air to the fuel mixture but I'm wondering about it, thanks
    Mine was made by a company called Thunder Mfg. but I think they're out of business. You could try to Google them and I think that they have a Facebook page. I did have to add a fuel proc . I bought a Cobra but if I were doing it now I'd get one from GMan. I just checked my files. Take a look at a company called MeanCycles (888-486-6326), that's where I ordered mine from. TORNADO POLISHED AIR KIT FOR M50- MOUNTING BRACKET INCLUDED

THUNDER MFG.
    PART NO: TH31009A/20304A
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Custom air intake m50-thunder-mfg-adapter-type-suzuki-boulevard-c50-800-fi-51.jpg   Custom air intake m50-thunder-mfg-hypercharger-adapter-jet-kit-type-suzuki-800-volusia-54.jpg   Custom air intake m50-20171020_180124-effects.jpg  
    Last edited by StanO; 07-31-2019 at 07:05 AM.

Sponsored Links