Pls help identify my carb or...
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Pls help identify my carb or...

Couple years ago I bought a used CPI Motard GRX200. Now I need to either get a rebuild kit for the carb or a replacement carburetor. I can see its a Japanese made Mikuni but couldn't figure out the model.

1. I attached a couple pics and primarily hope somebody can help to identify it for a straight replacement purpose,
    2. Optionally I am also open to suggestions for a different one that would fit without customizing anything else.

Its a dirt bike with road wheels, tires and sprockets changed to suit. It seems to be a copy of an older Suzuki bike and a lot of original Suzuki parts fit seamlessly.

Almost all riding is on the road and if replacing with a different carb I prefer more power at low revs. Not interested in more top speed.

Thanks to all for any help you can send my way.

Last edited by MutantWizard; 08-02-2019 at 03:37 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Ditch Magnet
    My Bike(s)
    2002 SV-650N, 2007Yamaha 1100 custom

Super Moderator

My Bike(s)
    Can-AM Spyder
    Before you do all of that..............
    A healthy dose of Berrymans B12 Chemtool in the gas has been know to do wonders sometimes.

Yes, that specific brand. Others are not as good.
    Don't believe everything that you think.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Seat Tester
    try a Mikuni BSR32SS its a 32MM carb suzuki gz250 2000 pt# 13200-13F30 or A 13F40

Sponsored Links