Please fill out your profiles. - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Bike(s)
    82 Suzuki 1100GL
    Done! Thank you

2. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    My Bike(s)
    Ilene
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    First, welcome. We're very glad to have you.

There. That crap's out of the way and I can make my point. Very often, new members join to ask for help with a problem. We're glad to assist. We enjoy it, and often we learn as much as you do. However, it's a bit rude to ask for help and not bother to fill out your profile. You're asking us to take the time to write a response, which sometimes requires research on our part. The least you can do is take the few seconds necessary and fill in your location and bike.

These items are important for a number of reasons. First, any mechanical or technical questions require that we know what you ride. Duh. We shouldn't have to scroll to the first post to find out what it is. Second, your location is highly relevant for sales questions, since a store suggestion in Utah doesn't help a rider in the UK. It's also relevant for some technical questions. Elevation, weather, and terrain are all important information.

Really, though, it comes down to making an investment. You don't get anything for nothing. Consider it your dues. Fill out your profile.

Thanks.
    pretty self explanitory if you ask me, I don't think anyone is out to "find out where you sleep."

My Bike(s)
    2000 Suzuki DRZ400E
    I always try to fill out my profile as much as I can. It'll grow as I'm on the site longer. Just need to get an avatar up now! Why won't my signiture show though? Do I need a certain number of posts?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links