Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. - Page 5
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Wants Better Weather
    My Bike(s)
    2005 Suzuki M50 Black
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy Rider View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

While it wasn't my first, it was my GZ 250 that brought me here.

I'm not a big fan of modifications but my GZ benefited GREATLY from changing the front sprocket and adding one tooth.

What do you think DrBob, would the GN have enough grunt to handle an extra tooth ??
    You're probably right. I bet one tooth would be just right. My ninja 250 could've used it for those intersection shifts. Hated that first gear was so short.

I wonder...you think it has enough guts to go down one on the back also? Could maybe get some highway use out of it. Been trying to talk my wife into getting her own bike, this is basically the kind of bike she would need. Small, light, forgiving.
    I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure...

2. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Hey guys I've been been reading on this site for a while and finally decided to join. I'm about to get my first bike in a few weeks and was thinking of joining bikers of faith riding club. My relationship with the lord plays a big part in my life, and he makes a good companion on those long rides. If anyones heard anything good about them pls let me know

im new to the site I have a 79 Suzuki gs750L chain drive w/title that was partly burned in a fire I ran across a 79 gs850 w/driveshaft and no tile I would like to put engine with drive shaft on mine with with front end forks and other parts is it possible or will I have problems

5. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Where Am I ?
    My Bike(s)
    06 SUZUKI M50
    New Forumee posting in. Yes I just made up that word. No, you cannot have it!

Happy riding all! Be safe!

My Bike(s)
    04 and 05 boulevard suzuki
    hello I just found this forum and I am sure I will be asking some really dumb questions but I want to learn so bare with me folks

Hi Everyone,

Ride safe!

My Bike(s)
    1950 Vincent Black Shadow
    Hi, new to the forum, but not to motorcycling. Been riding and wrenching on bikes since 1965. I own a lot of bikes, it's always been easier for me to buy them than sell them. Not really a collector, more of an accumulator.

I'm working on a book (fiction) about a geeky guy coming of age and having his life changed by a motorcycle--among other things. I'm looking for a few test readers. Not looking for an editor, that will come later. I just want to see if there are places people consistently get stuck, and what they believe the story needs. I'll send about five people a paper manuscript to scribble comments on and return. If you're interested, take a look at this sample and see if you think you could stomach a lot more. If you have some writing skills of your own it would be a plus, otherwise just common wisdom and a little brutal honesty will suffice.

Here's the sample: http://www.ponostyle.com/wp-content/...20chapters.pdf

No, I'm not going to pay anyone to do this (until I choose an editor) and no, I'm not looking for money.

My Bike(s)
    1950 Vincent Black Shadow
    Oh, motorcycles. I have a 1950 Vincent Black Shadow, a 200something Vincent Tourer prototype (long story), a 1959 BSA Goldstar Clubman, a 1960 Goldie Catalina, a 2003 MV Agusta Senna, an FJ Yamaha, A 1972 BMW R50/5 cafe racer (another long story, but I've owned it since '72) and a bunch of other random stuff. I've been a motorcycle mechanic, a nuclear reactor operator, a PR flack, software entrepreneur, and founded an advertising agency about 20 years ago. I'm retired and playing hard.

Fifth gear streak
    My Bike(s)
    Suzuki M50 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by PonoBill View Post
    Oh, motorcycles. I have a 1950 Vincent Black Shadow, a 200something Vincent Tourer prototype (long story), a 1959 BSA Goldstar Clubman, a 1960 Goldie Catalina, a 2003 MV Agusta Senna, an FJ Yamaha, A 1972 BMW R50/5 cafe racer (another long story, but I've owned it since '72) and a bunch of other random stuff. I've been a motorcycle mechanic, a nuclear reactor operator, a PR flack, software entrepreneur, and founded an advertising agency about 20 years ago. I'm retired and playing hard.
    Needless to say, hugely jealous of this great list of classic machines.

My Bike(s)
    2002 Suzuki Bandit 1200s
    Hi folks i have a 2002 Bandit 1200s that i bought new 11 years ago almost to the day and still love thrashing it up through the mountains near where i live, i'm 44 and have been on 2 wheels from the tender age of 4 so it's definitely in the blood passed down from my dad and my older brothers who all still ride as well.
    I have a custom made stainless steel can that sounds sweet at full noise, i also run a K&N filter as well and had the carbs jetted to suit. I currently have Road Pilot 2 on both ends and as any Bandit owner knows when you find a tyre that suits keep buying them(bloody bandits are very temperamental about tyres).

My Bike(s)
    1983 Suzuki GS750ES
    Just joined up........Hi! I have been riding for over 40 years. I have a 87 Goldwing I ride everyday. And I just bought a 1983 Suzuki GS750ES 2 days ago. It runs, but is missing front fairing and headlight, also, left side fairing, and cluster gages. I'm going to restore to play with awhile. Any real sources of imfo out there? Thanks

Hello everyone, Philip here from Philippines, as a rider I am very excited to discover and learn some new stuff here. Thanks

My Bike(s)
    2009 Suzuki GSXR-600
    Hey Chase here from Lawrence KS. I'm 25 years old, its 8 degrees outside and cant wait for spring time so I can ride again.

Clunked into first gear
    My Bike(s)
    2006 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic
    My name is Joel and I am a new rider. Passed the MSF on Dec 28th and got my license the next day. I just purchased a 1980 Suzuki GS550L last weekend and rode it 22 miles home in 30-deg weather here in the ATL. Looking forward to great times ahead on the bike and in this forum. Cheers and Blessings to all!

My Bike(s)
    2007 Suzuki c50T
    Hi all just purchased a 2007 C50T haven't ridden since 1992 so gotta get the rust off.

Sponsored Links