Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Seat Tester

Thumbs up Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

MotorcycleForums.net is a friendly community dedicated to Motorcycles of all makes and models and Riding in general.

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have Motorcycle questions or problems.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) rides and toys, etc.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.

To create your own introduction thread, click here. Create New Introduction Thread

2. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

My Bike(s)
    1980 gs 850
    Hello I just picked up a 1980 gs 850 as a project bike I can get it to start and sort of idle
    Anything I need to check or good mods I should consider while I have it torn apart ?
    Thanks

My Bike(s)
    1978 gs750 suzuki
    good morning just sayin hello new to this site & looking forward to gain alot of info. thanks for providing this site

5. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member

My Bike(s)
    2013 M109R, 2016 C90T, 2007 M50
    Welcome to both of you.

Found second gear by accident
    My Bike(s)
    2003 Kawasaki Ninja 250R
    Hello!
    New rider as of November. Still learning on my bike. Bought an 03 Ninja 250R for 550.00 which was a STEAL! Even if I have to replace the clutch. I love riding and I ride even when it's a little too cold but I love it! I honestly learned to ride on youtube... Well shift because I had no idea and I learned and I stay away from other vehicles as much as possible on the road. I don't take chances with my bike cause I don't take chances with my life... Be safe out there all!

My Bike(s)
    1998 Honda Magna 1999 Yamaha TTR 225
    Hi guys. Just started riding motorcycles in February. It's something I've always wanted to do and I got my first bike, a Yamaha TTR 225 street legal enduro. Learned to ride on that and just yesterday got a great deal on a 1998 Honda Magna and I love it. It's in very good shape with low miles but hesitates a bit when it's cold and I get a quiet intermittent popping sound from the pipes when decelerating. Looking forward to sharing some stories and getting some knowledge from some experienced riders and mechanics.

My Bike(s)
    2003 Kawasaki Ninja 250R
    Welcome to riding. The forum is great! Lots of experienced riders with helpful input!

My Bike(s)
    Honda CBF
    Hey guys, I am new to the site and wanted to say hello, and thanks in advance for any help and information that I am sure to find here .

My Bike(s)
    2003 Kawasaki Ninja 250R
    Welcome to the forum!
    I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time..........

My Bike(s)
    daelim v2 125
    hi i am tracy, i am a biker and a law student, im 34 years old from bradford west yorkshire uk. i live with my partner steve, he brought me my motorbike home 3 days ago as a suprise, biking runs in my family.my uncle has his own business. ive always been a big fan of cruiser bikes and american choppers, harleys.and now im well pleased ive got my own.

My Bike(s)
    Honda CB650 & CB750
    Just found these forums, so joined and hope to get acquainted with those I don't know in the area.

Super Moderator

My Bike(s)
    Can-AM Spyder
    Quote Originally Posted by LkWd_Don View Post
    Just found these forums, so joined and hope to get acquainted with those I don't know in the area.
    Welcome.
    For those of us that might be a little bit "slow", what is the "JBLM area" ??

My Bike(s)
    Honda CB650 & CB750
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy Rider View Post
    Welcome.
    For those of us that might be a little bit "slow", what is the "JBLM area" ??
    Sorry for the delay in responding.
    JBLM is the combination of two Military Bases. Fort Lewis and McChord AFB now known as Joint Base Lewis McChord

Super Moderator

My Bike(s)
    Can-AM Spyder
    Quote Originally Posted by LkWd_Don View Post
    Sorry for the delay in responding.
    JBLM is the combination of two Military Bases. Fort Lewis and McChord AFB now known as Joint Base Lewis McChord
    OK.....so you might want to add at least a STATE to your location information for us dummies !!
    Don't believe everything that you think.

My Bike(s)
    Honda CB650 & CB750
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy Rider View Post
    OK.....so you might want to add at least a STATE to your location information for us dummies !!
    Not a matter of anyone being dummies for not knowing what or where JBLM is.. just means they don't relate to where I presently am at.
    I could say as I do elsewhere.. "east of the Narrows" I am equally sure that is just as confusing to anyone not knowing the Narrows or which narrows.. Mine is where galloping gertie (the first Narrows Bridge) went down in 1940

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links