I'm new!! To everything....
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

I'm new!! To everything....

OK. Not quite so I mean I know cars... But isn't this a fun world!!!!

I'm Karl and for all. Intents and purposes I've decided to build myself a chopper.

I've got what a believe to be a hardtailed gs1000 frame (1979) ado couping parts to go with that!! I've got an 83 gsx 750 katana going in it. Exciting times!!!!

However. What had lead me here to start with is my hunt for a rear wheel. Ebay hasn't been kind to me and Google hates me.

I'm looking for a 15" wheel. But Im sure I'm. Looking wrong because I only seem to find ones for shaft driven bikes or belt I can't find chain driven wheels. Ideally I need it to be 3" or wider. I'd love 5" (ooer) but as long as its a sensible width I'll be happy.

Please help. I've fried the remaining cells I have

Sent from my G3221 using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Seat Tester
    My Bike(s)
    2002 VS800
    Welcome aboard! If you type in "Honda Rebel 450 rear wheel" on eBay, you'll find a bunch of 'em.....3" x 15", tubeless but spoked rim, pretty good looking wheel. Chain driven, drum brake. I understand that you'd prefer 5" or better, but when I've got the 450 parked next to the Harley with 16" rear wheel, the Rebel rear tire looks legit in comparison.

You've got a cool project on your hands. Have FUN with it & Ride Safe.........
    Riding Ain't A Hobby, It's A Lifestyle

Sponsored Links