Curious Cat , not the quickest mind !
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Curious Cat , not the quickest mind !

A little about me ; From UK now 34 years young , biker at heart . Currently re-assembling my XJ6N 2009 ( AKA FZ6R )

I did not have boundaries early on and learned how to ride and drive the unorthodox way , I rode bikes over my local field before the legal age and took my rickety old moped around town when I was suppose to be at school , I used to take my mum's car out at night , while she was asleep .
    it was not until the age of 26 that I got a car licence , though I did have a CBT and moped from the age of 16 , and did get a Full bike licence at the age of 22

Now however with my full bike licence albeit with some points that I am not proud of I am a pretty well rounded driver/biker with plenty of mistakes under my belt that I had learned from (the hard way by having my licence taken off me paying fines , and spending hours at police stations )

My experience taught me that freedom can be achieved at a risk and that risk is part of the fun , even with all the legitimate paperwork and licences , the greatest risk ( loss of life ) is always there . So Please dont judge my past , as I am not the same character I was then !

I am hoping to use this forum , so that I can get some guidance on putting my bike back on the road ( more on that on another post )
    Last edited by 90Ninety; 12-12-2018 at 05:40 PM.

Sponsored Links