Hello from Down Under
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

My Bike(s)
    Suzuki Boulevard M50 2006

Hello from Down Under

Hi All, I'm Arpa from New Zealand, I just recently bought an M50, after a long and painful hesitation about what I really want. I returned to riding after 20+ years and honestly I had to start to learn again as in the past decades had a huge impact on bikes, traffic and even my reflexes... So I'm happy with my decision, the Boulevard (especially the M50) is pretty much what I was looking for. Great solid bike for everyday use, even in town or just for a hop to the surrounding hills or cities. I don't think I have to say anything about how much I like the shape of it, the balance of it, that is pretty much different for everyone. At the moment I don't want to change a thing on it (I already removed the aftermarket sissy bar and rack so it looks stock standard). Apparently I'm a hands on type person, I like to do service or even repairs myself, so I changed fluids, checked valve clearances etc, just to be familiar with the bike and I already got lots of great information from this site, what I really appreciate. I'll try to contribute as well on due course. At the main time greeting to all and have a safe ride....
    Hello from Down Under-20190526_114938.jpg

Sponsored Links