The official Jacko-Bashing thread :)
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Still crazy after all these years

My Bike(s)
    Blue Suzuki GSX 1400 (2003)
    Schliengen, Germany (47.754543, 7.631989)

The official Jacko-Bashing thread :)

Lets start here ...

There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    Pizza is not safe around me. - Me

2. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

I used to like his songs. Too bad he is so insane. Crazy. Some people seem to have it all, then they flip out. Go figure!

Dogs Best Friend(admin)
    My Bike(s)
    SOLD
    What's the difference between Jacko and grocery bag?

One is white plastic and dangerous for kids to play with and the other you put groceries in. Repost?

5. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member

My Bike(s)
    2012 Ninja 1000 ABS, 2002 Bandit 1200 S, 2002 Honda XR50R, 1992 Honda CR125R
    Jacko is a doodeehead. There. I bashed him.

He did make great music once. I wasn't a big fan at the time, but I now recognize how significant he was. Too bad he became a loon.

'Busa shock, Racetech forks, Holeshot stage 1 & pipe, Hella headlights, CBRXX clipons, Givi E360 & V46, Zumo 550, Pilot Road 2CTs | Symtec grip heat
    Arai Signet GTR | Joe Rocket Meteor boots, Alter Ego pants, jacket
    | Gerbings liner | Alpinestars SP-1 gloves | Hanes boxer-briefs
    Gems for motorcyclists

+1 on what Clint said.

my favorite remix of one of jackos songs...

[tune of billie jean]

this preteen is not my lover,
    but hes says that I am the one,
    but the kid is not too young.

Happy-ass Lunatic
    I think that there is a high possibility that he's being framed, but there's no way to know for sure.

It just doesn't make sense that a guy so rich, surrounded by so many people who have a monetary stake in making sure he doesn't @#$% up like this, would do so.

With respect to his music, it's good (I like pretty much everything . . . INCLUDING some country <there, I said it >), but he's damned lucky that Quincy Jones came along and packaged him so well. IMHO, that was key . . . Quincy Jones.
    Go to hell

Quote Originally Posted by themeatmanlandry
    ...It just doesn't make sense that a guy so rich, surrounded by so many people who have a monetary stake in making sure he doesn't @#$% up like this, would do so...
    To that I offer this exhibit...

Anyone who would voluntarily do that to their own face is not firing on all cylinders. Period.

He is such a sad story.

Can we talk about something else...like motorcycles, beer, girls etc.?

i grew up listening to him....

when i was a kid my mother used to play Jackson 5 records....then in the 80's i had the his albums...i loved his music, dancing and overall entertainment genius. it really is a shame to see what he has become. he was a normal kid and look what he turned himself into.

Thriller was the SH!+ But that was still was when he was a black dude... Now Jacko is some white chick... Hardly the same person he (she??? it???) used to be... But any way... Whos the dude in that photo... The kids look like Iraqis... but the guy didnt have any rank on his boonie or a unit patch plus nothing on his IBA... Just wonderin...

Supporting Member

My Bike(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocBooty
    ...but the guy didnt have any rank on his boonie or a unit patch plus nothing on his IBA... Just wonderin...
    WTF??

'Busa shock, Racetech forks, Holeshot stage 1 & pipe, Hella headlights, CBRXX clipons, Givi E360 & V46, Zumo 550, Pilot Road 2CTs | Symtec grip heat
    Gems for motorcyclists

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRed94
    WTF??
    He's referring to the original linked photo in the first post of this thread. It's an oft reproduced pic, with the lettering on the sign changed to a rapidly approaching infinite number of sayings and slogans. The first version I saw said simply something about him being glad the US was there. Other versions referred to his daddy being shot by US Marines, his sister being f**ked by US Marines, and others along that vein.

And, according to Snopes, "All we know for sure so far is that the picture does depict Lance Cpl. Ted J. Boudreaux Jr., a reservist with Headquarters and Service Company, 3rd Battalion, 23rd Marines, a New Orleans-based infantry unit deployed in Iraq from May to September of 2003 (Boudreaux himself is no longer on active duty), and that the circumstances of the photograph have been investigated by the Marines. (They have not yet announced the results of their investigation.)"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... So thats the pic!!! Thx c50. kinda figured he was a pogu by the uniform.

Supporting Member

My Bike(s)
    I see.

Gems for motorcyclists

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links