Motorcycle Forum banner

Will a Raider EXHAUST bolt to a Roadliner

9K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  The Big O 
#1 ·
Looking for a custom exhaust for my new Roadliner Midnight. You could take the exhaust off and beat someone to death with it, it is so BIG! The entire rear muffler comes off, but I don't see that anyone makes a 2-inch OD slip on muffler for the Roadliner (that would be too easy). All of the custom aftermarket exhaust systems that I see don't look much better than the stock system. The Vance & Hines big radius 2 in 1 for the Raider look awsome....does anyone know if it will fit a Roadliner?????

#2 ·
They do make them and they are very popular. The two slipons that are most common are roadhouse slipon and D@D slipon. They sound great and youll probably drop atleast 40lbs by changing to them over the stock muffler.

The raider exhaust will not work with the roadliner to my knowledge.

Oh and I have the RH slipon and love it.

Also not to detract from this forum but be sure to check out http://forums.delphiforums.com/starroadliner

#5 ·
Wow! Those Raider pipes look absoultely incredible. Unfortunately, I can't move my pegs any higher since I inteneded on buying the Raider but came home with the Roadliner becuase my wife was very uncomfortable on the Raider. I love the Roadliner but it needs some work to get it where I want. I just ordered a Danny Grey seat with Faux Alligator, adjusted the handlebars down, rmove the front strut and plan on changing out the back fender or cutting it smaller and probably the front fender too. For a 700lb bike the Roadliner can move. It is scary fast at times. 1'st to 2nd seems to be a bit to low so I was thinking that an aftermarket exhaust might bump up the powerband and make 1st to 2nd more usable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.